Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎

☁︎︎ Filler Chapter ║︎ A small detour from the plot
➤︎ Y/n and the Kamaboko Squad moments while healing

☁︎︎ Third POV

The healing process for the slayers will be a little slow, since they all healed differently and they all wanted to be let out at the same time. Something about them now being a group.

Y/n didn't mind this, he liked hanging around the other slayers, even if they were a little bit chaotic at times. Although he relatively enjoys the quiet, he likes to be around the trio for nice company.

Zenitsu was clingy to Y/n as always, trying every chance he got to ask him to marry him. He even clinged onto Y/n's waist more often now that they weren't on missions. Tanjiro always has to pull him away from the blank male.

Inosuke was basically like a puppy to Y/n, always listening to what he has to say and awing him in a weird way. Granted, he still asks Y/n to fight him sometimes even though they were all supposed to be healing.

Tanjiro was obviously the calmest out of the trio, always making sure that Y/n is okay, eating as much as he can and not moving too much because of his injures. Of course, he has his moments with the other loud slayers.

Nezuko just slept with Y/n, sometimes she'll even listen to him talk about random stuff that's on his mind. She slept through most of the healing process.

Y/n made sure everyone didn't go ballistic in a way. He didn't mind it plus it was amusing to him seeing the trio do their own shenanigans and mess around from time to time. But of course, he made sure they didn't do anything terrible.

✧︎ ☁︎︎ ✧︎

"Hey, Y/n," Tanjiro greeted as he sat down next to Y/n who was drinking some tea, the other two males were getting their check up done, "I was wondering if you would like to go to the hot spring with me?"

"There's a hot spring here?" Y/n questioned as he sipped a bit of tea.

"Yeah, I heard that it's really relaxing and it's opened to all the other slayers here too."

Y/n nodded, "Sure I'll go with you. I'm sure the other two would find us somehow."

Tanjiro nodded with a smile and a soft blush on his face. He was happy that he could spend time with Y/n. And just Y/n by himself.

The two males got their towels and dressed into a lose kimono, one that was easy to get out of and slip back on. They both talked to each other while walking to the hot springs, they even passed a few slayers along the way.

Tanjiro and Y/n both still had their earrings on since they were very special to them and didn't want to lose them. They even told stories about them and their families, which was a bit sad but they kept their moods up.

"What's this? I thought that only boys were supposed to be here," A rather bland looking slayer spoke up as he was looking at Y/n.

"Uh, he is a boy?" Tanjiro defended.

"Really? Oh sorry, I didn't know!" The slayer said but his friend pushed out of the way with a teasing smirk, "Hey! Dude watch it!"

"She doesn't seem like a guy to me!" The second slayer taunted as he got all up in Y/n's face, "I mean, come on man! No guy can look this feminine!"

The second slayer was pulling on Y/n's earring softly since it was easy for someone to hook their finger around the hoop. The first slayer was trying to pull their friend away from Y/n.

Tanjiro's eye twitched a bit. He pushed the slayer away from Y/n, who was just staring at the slayer blankly, almost with a dead stare.

"Leave him alone! He's a boy, not a girl!" Tanjiro stated.