Ⅱ︎

☁︎︎ Third POV

Douma had been coming around the L/n house every once and a while to stop in and say hi. He was really friendly and kind, one that made Y/n parents smile. His childish nature made Kai love him like another father or older brother. Y/n just felt neutral about Douma.

Currently, Y/n is in the forest getting some wood for his family. He was sitting on a tree stump, puffing out some air as he took a break. Since it was cold outside, the air helped Y/n cool down.

Y/n opened his eyes and was met with the snowy forest he always knew. But there was something different.
Behind one of the trees was a tall man with long red hair. Y/n could tell that the man wasn't human because he faded where his feet was.

"Ohayo₁︎," Y/n greeted which made the man jump in surprise.

"You... you can see me?" The tall man asked as he stepped away from the trees.

Y/n only nodded, "And judging from your reaction, you're not human are you?"

The man looked away in slight shame.

"It's okay, I'm not going to judge you just because you're a spirit."

The two males sat in silence. One complicating on to talk, the other wanting to get work done but didn't want to seem rude.

"I'm Yoriichi," the man greeted.

"Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n, Yoriichi-sama," Y/n said as he got up from his seat.

"Y/n... That's an unused name when I was alive," Yoriichi commented as he watched Y/n chop logs.

"My parents made it up. I think it's okay-ish," Y/n mumbled, "Say, Yoriichi-sama..."

"Please just call me 'Yoriichi-san'. 'Sama' makes me feel too old."

"Hai. Yoriichi-san, how did you die?"

Yoriichi sighed at this. Y/n stopped chopping wood and turned to the taller male. He wanted to be respectful to the spirit with him.

"I died of old age when I was fighting a... demon..." Yoriichi's voice lowered when he said demon.

Y/n blinked in confusion, "Demons? What are those?" He questioned.

"Foul creatures that eat humans for food. They are all under one person who is the embodiment of pure evil. It's said that they were once human before that person turned them into such things."

Y/n slightly coward at the tone Yoriichi used to describe this 'person'. He didn't know that demons were this bad. It's kinda hard to believe that they were once an innocent human who turned to darkness.

"Who... who is this 'person' you keep talking about?" Y/n asked, "They seem really powerful if they are above all of these demons."

Yoriichi turned to Y/n with a fire in his eyes, making Y/n flinch in surprise, "His name is Muzan Kibutsuji, he was the first demon to ever exist and controls almost all the demons that are alive. Just the mere thought of him brought the demons to their knees."

"'Almost all demons'?"

"Some very few demons had escape his grasp, but that doesn't mean that they aren't still a demon. I've met one before, they were really terrified and were almost happy when I almost killed Muzan."

Y/n pondered on the thought of good and bad demons, "But demons don't exist anymore, right?" He asked worriedly.

Yoriichi sighed and looked at Y/n with sad eyes, "Unfortunately, they are still alive, roaming free at night since the sun will turn them into ashes," he spoke in a sad tone.