ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————TAISHO SECRETSIn which, I, the author, gives you fun facts about Y/n and the charactersSome facts might be useless, some facts might be used in future chapters, I won't say anything~

TAISHO SECRETS
In which, I, the author, gives you fun facts about Y/n and the characters
Some facts might be useless, some facts might be used in future chapters, I won't say anything~

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n was supposed to have emotions but was supposed to be really salty and rude to most characters, he wasn't supposed to be a 'healer' but more of a charger in battle, always running head first before anyone.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n spends a lot of his time with Shinobu, in fact he helped a lot with medicine making. His colored world helps him and Shinobu with which poison is good for humans and which is good for demons. Neat huh?

▶︎ Have you heard? Genya and Kanao have been spending most of their time training or talking/walking with Y/n. They have finally came over their social anxiety around Y/n and now they can hang out with him whenever they want to.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n struggles through gender identity. He doesn't know weather or not he wants to dress in feminine clothes or masculine clothes, they're all confusing to him.

▶︎ Have you heard? Gyutaro and Daki feels absolutely terrible about what they have done. On their way to hell, they both talked to each other on how they could've interacted with Y/n differently. They really do love Y/n but they just didn't know how to express it and only went off on the advice Muzan gave them.

▶︎ Have you heard? Hinata, Y/n's crow, is basically a baby to the other crows. The older crows cares for Hinata like he was their own sibling. All of the crows are willing to do whatever to protect Hinata. Hinata also has a friend named Kageyama, another crow who is supposed to deliver messages here and there.

▶︎ Have you heard? The battle that Y/n had with Gyutaro and Daki was one of the most bloodiest battles Y/n had ever had with a demon. He thought he really was going to die because of blood lost.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n doesn't feel poison kicking in until the last minute. He doesn't know weather or not he has been poisoned, he could get poisoned at the beginning of the day and won't even know until at night when the poison brings him to death's door.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n wants to claw his eyes out, literally. He lost his father's earring, his mother's haori is all ripped up and torn, and - at this point - Y/n just wants everything to be done with. So, clawing his eyes out is his solution.

▶︎ Have you heard? I did plan on giving Y/n a happy past, I really did. But it didn't satisfy me.

▶︎ Have you heard? Yoriichi and Sabito have cared for Y/n since the day they've met him. They don't want to leave, they want to help Y/n as much as they could. But not everything lasts forever.