3

Chapter 3: I Made My Choice

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

Days passed as I snuck Levi back and forth throughout the house. But thankfully my mother and step-dad began going back to work after their rather long honeymoon at home. Today would be the last few hours I spent in my mother's house before moving into my rental with Levi.

That morning before class I let out a sigh when I felt arms cage around my chest trapping me in. I smile to myself and rest my head on Levi's forearm under my head. His lips then brushed softly against the back of my neck, his chest pressed into my back keeping me warm. "Morning," he whispers in my ear, his voice sounding raspy.

I turn my head up to look back at him. "Morning," I say before being greeted with a soft kiss. He pulls me in closer holding me tight. "Mmm, I have to get up," I say after pulling away briefly only to have him jerk down to peck my lips once more.

"No, stay with me," he mutters.

I smile against his lips and peck them one last time before breaking free of his grasp. "I have school today," I say I begin dressing into my casual clothes steal one of Levi's button-ups that I got him.

"Yeah, well I'm still your Captain. And I order you to stay in bed with me all day," he says, crawling out of bed he stands up before me completely naked from last night's activities. I smirk at him softly finding his words amusing.

"Not in this time Captain," I say as I lean down slightly to slip on my shoes. Then, Levi pushes at my shoulders making me stand up straight. Both of his hands pinch at the top button as he looks to me, he begins to unbutton the shirt I had just put on rather slowly.

"Fuck time," he says.

I was ready to give in and go back to bed with him, but a little voice in my head told me I couldn't afford to miss another class. I was already behind as it is because I decided not to do any of my assignments over break. I grab his hands stopping him and I smile weakly. "It's only one class, I'll be gone for a couple of hours. If you get bored..." I stop and raise both my right hand and left signaling to him that he knew what to do to pass the time.

Crossing his arms he now looked annoyed. Levi rolls his eyes and averts his annoyed gaze behind me. "It's not the same, better your hands than mine," he says, the right side of his mouth cracked up into a smirk. I drop both hands and turn away from him.

"I promise I'll be back soon. And to make it up to you I'll make your favorite tea, just the way you like it." I say.

His expression softens as I begin to head for the door only to have him grab my wrist. Turning back I was then greeted by his lips meeting mine gently. I pull away and smile gently and slip out of the room and shut the door leaving him in there.

~Levi~

I went back and laid on the bed, I didn't even bother dressing knowing that once (Y/N) got back that we'd just be going at it again, hoping this time she wouldn't have to leave me. Why does she have to go to this place... college? Anyway?

Now that I was finally here, all I wanted to do was take (Y/N) back with me, I didn't see a reason to stay and I could tell she didn't want to be here like she thought she did. How long will we be here? Hopefully not long enough for my memories to diminish.

I was slightly spooked by the white feline who jumped on my stomach. The furry beast was rather friendly to me since my arrival... Duchess, I believe her name was. She purrs softly as she needs at my chest allowing her vile nails to sink into my skin. I wince at the slight sting and nearly push her off when she came and nuzzled her head against my chin.