❗27❗

Chapter 27: Violation

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHAPTER, THEN PLEASE SKIP!!!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

"So glad you're awake. I thought I might've put too much chemical on the cloth." he kneels before me, resting on his left knee.

Yeah, I'm sure anymore and I'd be dead. I sent a glare his way as he draws his face closer to mine. "I told you (Y/N), I won't ever leave you. Now you can live here with me, and I'll help you forget your dark past created by your horrible father," he says.

"How many times do I have to tell you. I don't love you, Andrew. You were always like a brother to me." I argue.

Andrew's smile drops. "That's only because you are in denial (Y/N). You're afraid to love a man when all your life you've known nothing but hurt by one that should've loved you. I'm different, that's all I want to do for you, is love you and give you the best in life." he says.

I shake my head and glare at him still. "You're not listening Andrew," I tell him.

"And neither are you." he talks back.

"I love Levi, you need to move on-"

A searing pain came to my right cheek, my head snapped to the left after he backhanded me, hard. "Please forgive my roughness. You said something I didn't like. Honey, please... Levi is bad for you." he says.

I scoff, "And how the hell do you know what's good for me?" I ask.

He crosses his arms, "Because I love you, and I'm your best friend." he says, here we go again. I roll my eyes and look away from him.

"If you supposedly love me, and are my best friend, then you wouldn't be doing this to me, Andrew," I tell him.

"I'm doing what's best for you. So you will realize that what I do for you is in your best interest," he says.

I quickly spit in his face making him step back. I was growing more annoyed by his words the more he said. I did expect him to do something after that and he did. His foot kicked me hard in the stomach causing me to fall on my side. "Behave or it'll only get worse for you," he growls.

I groan in pain, "Why are you doing this?" I croak.

"Because I want you, I need you," he says kneelings before me again, I move away only for him to grab the chain in between the cuffs. Pulling me back towards him I turn my head away from him. His free hand runs through my hair.

His hands trailing down until his fingers pulled against the button up. "Andrew stop."

"I just..." he mutters.

I try and move away but he kept pulling me back. "Stop it!" I snap. Grabbing my back of my head he pulls me in planting sloppy aggressive kisses on my mouth. I pull back and turn my head away yanking my hands back.

He pulls me back in kissing me more, I tried biting his lips but his mouth trailed down until it reached the cleavage after he unbuttons my shirt, I did my best to fight him off, but his mouth roamed my upper body, yanking my hands some more I whimper softly. "Seriously, stop!" I shout.

Then I felt his hands slip to my pants and that's when I really started to fight him off more than before I wiggled and kicked as best I could making so he had to give up. Suddenly all his movements stop as his eyes bored down at something.

My ring. He was looking at the engagement ring. He went to take it off but I close my hand tightly. "You are not his, you are mine!" he snaps.

"Stop it!" I say, grabbing a hold of his hands I crash my forehead against his which sent him back. Grabbing his head he hisses in pain while I fall back and sit again the wall.

"Mother...fucker." he groans.

"You...are no better than him Andrew," I mutter.

He slowly gets up and heads back for the stairs leaving me in the basement. The door shuts leaving me in the darkness again. Sobbing against the wall I look around wishing there was something down here that could release me.

Shakily I look down at my hand, the ring remained there, then bringing my hands up to my chest I look back up at the door. He's really lost it. I fix my shirt covering myself after that incident, but I lift the bottom of my shirt finding that a bruise forming where he had kicked me.

Later that day he came back down, he beat me. And while beating me he cried, begging for my forgiveness. As I laid there sobbing and sore, all I hoped was that Levi was looking for me.

═════ 🌙 ═════