50

Chapter 50: Husband and Wife

18+ CONTENT AHEAD PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

After last night's relaxing bath I was slightly less stressed about today. The big day. I woke up to Levi kissing the back of my neck making me shiver. His arms tightly pulled me back against his body, we fit so perfectly together. "Good morning, Mrs. Ackerman." he groans softly in my ear.

I chuckle and turn in his arms, now facing him, I shake my head. "I haven't married you yet stupid," I say before leaning in to kiss him.

Before I could kiss him though he backed away and smirks down at me. "Yeah well you better get used to it," he says before kissing the tip of my nose. With that, he turns away and sits up at the edge of the bed. Moving closer I place my hand on his back making him turn to look back down at me.

He leans back and kisses the top of my head. "I don't think I've told you before, but you look good in the morning," he mutters.

I slap his back gently and shake my head. "No, I don't-" He shakes his head while slowly leaning in again this time he finally places his lips on mine giving me a lazy kiss, moaning into the kiss he lays back down slightly now seeming to want to stay.

I giggle feeling his hand run along my sides before pushing him away. "Go, you have to be at the church soon," I say as I gently hit him with his pillow. He kisses my forehead again before getting up off the bed. Quickly he gets himself dressed in his uniform before walking over to the door, but he stops in the doorway, glancing back he smirks.

"See you at the altar brat," he says.

With that, he left. Slowly getting out of bed I sit there, letting out a sigh I slowly slip out of bed and stand up, stepping forward I grab my robe. Covering myself I walk out into the living room, there was a knock at the door. Walking up at first I thought it was Levi who forgot something but when I opened the door I found it was Yelena, Sasha, Mikasa, and Hanji. "Oh hey, you're early-"

"Uh no, if anything we are on time. You have what? Two hours before the wedding." Hanji says as she enters my house. Levi insisted on an early wedding due to all we had planned with the reception. The others came in and started getting me ready, Yelena took care of my hair after I showered and Mikasa took care of my makeup while everyone else made sure everything was running smoothly.

My heart was pounding as it grew closer to time to go. After my hair was done I stand up and get into my dress, stepping in it, Hanji pulls it up, I slip my hands through the sleeves. Hanji then begins to tighten the corset while I slip into my shoes. "Do you need anything to drink before you go?" Sasha asks.

I shook my head and let out a sigh. "Alright all done," Hanji says. I nod then look down at my hands finding the engagement ring still on my finger, quickly I pull it off and put it on my other hand to prepare for the other ring.

"You ready?" Hanji asks her hand gently on my back making sure I was okay.

I nod my head and turn to her. I let out another sigh as we head to the door, everything was going by so fast. Before I knew it we had pulled up in front of the church in no time. I let out a shaky sigh as I step out of the carriage. Glancing to my left I could see Levi's horse standing in the stables. Walking up to the doors I stop and turn to Hanji who was making sure my dress wasn't messed up. "Alright, we'll see you inside. Go when the music starts," she mutters.

Nodding I was then caught in a tight hug. "Good luck," she mutters.

"Thanks," I whisper. I step aside while she opens the door on her right. I could hear the chatter in there just before the door shuts, then Yelena came up to me along with Sasha and Mikasa.