❗30❗

Chapter 30: Together Forever

AGAIN IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHAPTER THEN PLEASE SKIP!!!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

Another day passed, I still hadn't gotten any sleep. No problem, I've gone without sleep longer than this. I remained seated on the couch, the police now had a warrant out for Andrew's arrest and would start their search in (Y/N)'s old neighborhood.

But of course, sometime last night Lizzi had texted (Y/N)'s mother. She told Katherine that Andrew had her held up in (Y/N)'s father's old house. I guess Andrew is just that sick. The two officers stayed with us, although I planned to go with them.

As a precaution, they wanted to get a small team due to the fact that Andrew might be armed, and who knows what happened to Lizzi. "I'm going with you," I tell one of the officers.

"That won't be-"

"(Y/N) is gonna be scared shitless. If I am there I can get her out safely, besides you all will be busy taking care of Andrew." I tell them.

The two officers looked at each other and said nothing more, but the one to my right nodded his head to me. With that, I walked out the door with them while Milo kept watching over Katherine.

~Andrew~

I paced back and forth upstairs. I had a dead body on the floor by the front door, their face was down due to the fact I shot them while they were looking at the door. Shit, I gotta clean this up! I started laughing uncontrollably. I'm gonna have to kill (Y/N) too! Then myself, if we get caught who knows how long she and I will be apart. But if I kill her then myself we can be together forever!

With the gun in my shaky hand, I turn to the basement door, my laughter died down. Twisting the knob to the door I slowly open it and stand in the doorway looking down at the dark basement. "(Y/N)..." I call slowly.

~(Y/N)~

I shut my eyes tightly as I heard him call my name again. I shook my head. Go away! But he never came down, he shut the door again and I hear him start laughing again. He's playing me....Levi, please hurry.

I did my best to stay calm, my wrists were bruised and sore from the attempts to slip out of the cuffs. But it was no use all I was doing was hurting myself in the end. Even my ankles were sore, and even starting to bleed a little. I was sore everywhere, and just overall exhausted even though there were times I was passed out.

The sound of laughter got louder it seemed along with the footsteps, he was pacing around the house. Probably freaked out by whoever he shot yesterday, not to mention the house was beginning to smell really bad. I brought my knees to my chest as I held myself. If he's going to kill me why doesn't he just get it over with? I can't live like this. There aren't any doors or windows down here, and he hardly ever leaves the house.

The door opens again he walks down, immediately my eyes fell on the gun that was in his hand. I start to cower, pushing myself against the back wall trying to keep a fair amount of distance between us. I didn't want to die, but it was clear was his intentions were. "Honey I'm sorry, but I can't have you trying to escape. Don't worry I'll be with you very soon. We'll be together forever." he says, tears were in his eyes as he smiled at me.

He was no longer the boy I met in middle school, he was a psychopath ready to take my life all because he didn't want me with anyone else. As he placed his finger on the trigger I jump up as he shot at me. Instead of hitting me right smack dab on the head, the bullet nicked at my thigh. I hiss in pain as I fall back to the floor, he gasps. Hands shaking he checked the gun. "Damn it! I have only one bullet left!" he screams.

I back away cowering in the corner."I was supposed to use it on myself! Now how am I supposed to be with you?!" he asks.

He was waving the gun around if he slipped up just once he could hurt himself or me, and I really didn't want to try and avoid getting shot again. "A-Andrew please!" I cry, I was completely shaken, I could feel the blood seeping down the thigh, but I was too scared to really care for the pain at the moment.

Storming over he hits me with the gun upside the face I turn to the side resting my right side against the wall. That's when he started to kick at my side, eventually, if he kept this up he was going to break something. I tried grabbing his foot to make him stop but he ended up kneeing me in the face making my head bashed into the wall. After hitting the wall everything faded to black.

I thought that after everything I had been through, I would be strong enough to fight him back. But I was paralyzed with fear, he reminded me so much of my father and scared me more than anything. I felt so weak, scared that this nightmare would never end. That I would continue being that scared little who had a father who stopped loving her.

And was now stuck with a man who claimed to love me, and was willing to take his life and mine all because he didn't want anyone else to have me. But really he was just insane, the person that I once knew was taken over by a raging psychopath who broke into my house, jumped me, kidnapped me, and was now planning to kill me. His promises he made were all broken the minute he began this whole mission to win me over.

If I didn't make it out of here...what would Levi do? Go back a broken-hearted man? Stay and help my family through the loss? What? I didn't know how much longer I had before Andrew would inevitably kill me. 

═════ 🌙 ═════