14

Chapter 14: Blame For Everything

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

I didn't expect to see him here, and it wasn't all that great knowing he was drunk. He could hurt me or himself, both things I didn't want happening tonight.

Before I found a drunk Andrew in front of the shop. I was having another late shift, and Levi was going to come and walk me home since I decided to walk to work again. It wasn't far. In the building, I made sure everything was off and locked, the owner decided to go home early again so I was the one to lock up.

I made sure the items on the shelves weren't broken or misplaced, I checked with the flashlight on my phone before I deemed the items perfectly fine. I shut off the flashlight and head for the door, along the way I pulled out the keys and opened the door. Stepping out I turn around and shut the front door then lock it.

That was when I felt a hand on my shoulder clap down rather roughly like someone tripped and grabbed me to save themselves. Darting my head back I find Andrew hunched over breathlessly as if he ran here to see me. "H-hello." I stutter.

Stumbling around he uses me to support himself making it hard for me to balance on my own. "Come with me," he says.

Confused, he quickly grabbed my hands and starts to tug me over to the curb. "What? No! It's late Andrew." I tell him.

Shaking his head he smiles and continues to pull, his grasp getting tighter on my wrist. "Let go of me!" I say as I tug my arm back trying to break free.

Then out of nowhere, he yanked me forward into his chest. His free hand grabbed my face rather harshly. "I need you to come with me!" he says. He was hurting my jaw with his tight grasp, pulling back he releases my face and I glare at him.

"You're drunk, you need to go," I tell him.

"Maybe you should shut up and come with me dammit!" he snaps.

He was an aggressive drunk like my father, and that made me more afraid of him right now. Still glaring at him I bend his arm behind his back while he still held my wrist. Quickly I pushed him to the light pole and continued to bend it until he started hissing in pain. "I said no!" I tell him.

Quickly I back away and prepare to run I didn't bother looking back and for that, I didn't know he came charging at me. I fell forward onto the ground, I didn't have time to catch myself and I nearly face-planted into the concrete. Andrew laid on my back before roughly trying to flip me on my back. When he finally got me on my back I tried my best to get his hands off of me.

I slapped at his face and pushed at his shoulders while screaming for help. That when he went to cover my mouth with but within a matter of seconds I bit his hand hard making him shriek in pain. He grabbed his injured hand with his free one allowing me to wiggle out from underneath him. When I got up and turn to run, I kept my eyes on Andrew not paying attention to the person in front of me.

I ran right into them and they grabbed me. Darting my head straight, I find Levi, his expression was dark and angry. Pushing me behind him he stood his ground, we both watched as Andrew stood up and approached us. Although Andrew could see straight past Levi's head it didn't stop Levi.

Quickly Levi lifted his knee, kneeing Andrew right in the groin. This caused Andrew to hunch over allowing Levi to knee him in the face. "You just don't fucking get it, when a woman says no she means no!" he tells her.

Grabbing a fist full of his hair he lifted his head up. From what I could see Levi had hit Andrew's nose with his knee again causing it to start bleeding. Then I walked up behind Levi who was now grabbing ahold of Andrew's nose. "You keep this shit up and I'll break your damn nose- maybe worse." Levi threatens.

Then Andrew spat on Levi's face. Oh, Andrew, you fucked up. I heard Levi chuckle softly before pulling at Andrew's hair again. They both stood on their feet and Levi brought his other hand which was now balled up into a fist, he gave Andrew a good hard hit which sent him back aways. The punched must've been really hard because Andrew fell to the ground and didn't get back up.

Levi didn't bother to check on Andrew, he turned around to me while I kept my eyes on the body that was on the sidewalk. From what I could see his chest was still rising and falling, so he was still alive, just passed out. Levi came to my side and wrapped his arm around me holding me close. "Are you alright?" he asks.

I nod my head quickly as we quickly walked home. When we got there he gave me a full body exam making sure I wasn't hurt and I didn't know or tell him. I was just fine. "That's it, I think it's time you get a restraining order, he jumped you, and if I hadn't shown up he would've-" Levi stops and turns his back to me. I would get a restraining order, but I don't know if that would stop Andrew.

~Andrew~

I laid there on the ground feeling like shit. I didn't expect Levi to come and get her, usually, she walked home by herself. With a groan I push myself up off the ground, struggling to balance myself I end up leaning on the side of the antique shop. As I stood there trying to regain my strength I thought back to what happened before all of this.

~Flashback~

After getting out of security I made my way into the visiting area, there a room separated by plexiglass revealed my father on the other side, he was wearing orange. I sat in the chair on my side and watched as my dad picked up the telephone, I did the same and put it to my ear. "Hi son," he says.

"Dad." I greet back.

"How are things, you look like you haven't slept in ages," he says.

"Been kinda rough sleeping against a brick building," I tell him.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well we wouldn't be in this mess if you had stayed in London," he says.

I glare at him. "I had other obligations father, one you wouldn't understand-"

"Getting into some penniless girl's pants is not an obligation. It's a waste of time-"

"But I love her father!" I snap.

He laughs and switches the phone to his other ear. "What does she have to offer? As far as I'm concerned you're better off with a dumb model. So I think this look suits you since you so desperately want to win the affections of a low-class whore." my father insults.

"She isn't a whore father! All you care about is money, at least I saw something worth more than riches!" I snap back.

"Are you done? Because I got twenty more years to stare at a blank wall. I'd rather much be doing that than watch my son lose his shit over some whore." he says.

I lean back in my chair. "Yeah, we're done," I say. With that, I hung up the phone and left the room with the guard following close behind. Apparently to everyone I was to blame for everything. 

═════ 🌙 ═════