Q&A

1.) How are you such a good writer? And do you have any tips for a young (new) writer like me?

A: Honestly, I don't even think I'm all that good, I've just been doing a lot of practicing and learning from my own mistakes. I'm sure I still have plenty of flaws that need work on. My best piece of advice is to add plenty of detail even if it's just for a simple scene, do your research, and have fun with it because it's your book and you can do whatever you want :)

2.) Is it possible for them to make trips back and forth between times to see the reader's family?

A: Unfortunately with any time travel it's very risky. And I think after some time it could really mess with their heads up to the point where they'd have permanent amnesia. They do however keep a journal they are able to look back on although it won't keep them from forgetting. Aside from the memory loss, they could end up getting stuck in limbo or even end up dying in the process of the travel.

3.) Where did you get the idea for 'The Missing Princess' and 'A Time With You Series'?

A.) 'The Missing Princess' I got as an idea from reading other works but wanted to do my own take on it where Levi & the Reader are both royalty but the Reader is in hiding. It was a fun book to write that's for sure and took quite a while to plan out. 'A Time With You Series', that one I did because I've seen people write about Levi or the Reader going into their world but never like time travel, just like a change of dimension. So I thought it would be fun to do a Time Travel theme. I had written it once before as Levi x OC but changed it to Reader. Then I never got around to the second book the first time around so I decided to rewrite the book.

4.) Why do you only write Levi x Reader and Eren x Reader? (You also have another account but don't post there)

A.) I find it easier to write about them, although I love all the other characters. Those two hold a special place in my heart. And with the other account, I am at the moment trying to plan a book so there may be a book coming up soon if I can sit down and write it. (For some reason I have a harder time writing a non-fanfiction book.) But I'll give you a little info on it; A young girl goes out of town for the summer meets a boy they start liking each other by the time summer ends and start having a long distance relationship. Then, of course, they break up and years later rekindle. That's the idea it's just getting the words and planning the chapters is a little 'blah' at the moment.

5.) How tall are you?

A.) 5'3 or 160 cm

6.) For this book, why did you end it the way you did? Did you have a different ending in mind?

A.) From the beginning of book 3 I had always planned to kill Levi off. But the closer I got to ending it, the more I looked back at the previous two books. It made me realize that both the reader and Levi had gone through a lot within the time they were together. And when I wrote the ending I was bawling my eyes out (friends from discord will know since I was with them the day it happened). It was a really hard chapter for me to write and even though in the manga Levi does get hurt I'm not completely sure he actually dies. But I wanted it to seem like he does. But after I wrote it my mind kept coming back to it and it bothered me. So when I wrote the epilogue, I made it all a dream that Levi died when really the reader just simply passed out and Levi brought them back to the reader's time. I feel a lot better with this ending although Levi will have his scars as a reminder of what could have happened.

7.) Have you ever been to any other countries

A.) Sadly no, but I would like to since I do have friends in different parts of the world that I have met mainly in Europe though. But I'd gladly go anywhere just as long as I got to see the world.