15

Chapter 15: Understand

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

"We need to start getting ready to leave. I didn't realize Andrew was that big of a threat until tonight. And I won't have it- I won't sit here while you are on your own where you can easily be snatched (Y/N)." Levi says.

I look at the back of his head feeling my heart start to pound. "Levi- I'll be more careful. I'll take the car from now on to work and school. I'll ask for earlier shifts. Just please, we can't leave yet." I beg him.

Spinning around he looks at me with a harsh glare. "What if he still comes after you? I can't be with you during the day when you're at class or work," he says.

That's when I glare back at him. "You're making it sound like I can't take care of myself. I'll have you know I was doing just fine without you before. The only reason why he got me was because I didn't check behind me." I argue.

"I'm not saying you can't, but with Andrew, I don't trust that you'll always have your guard up with him," Levi says.

I back away and look at him in disbelief. "What's that supposed to mean?" I snap.

Levi crosses his arms. "I'm just saying you guys have a long-ass history of being friends. I can imagine it'd be hard not to give him the benefit of the doubt." Levi says.

"Levi, he jumped me tonight, if that doesn't say he's lost it I don't know what does. He lost me way before tonight. Yes, we may have history but he's ruined that with a whole shit load stuff he's done to me in the past couple of months." I argue.

Levi stood there silently with his arms crossed trying to find something else to say. "Answer this, why do you want to stay so bad? Aren't you worried I'll- oh, I don't know lose my memories? Your mother will be fine she has Milo. And Desiree will be fine too. I don't see why we need to stay any longer. I've had it with this time and I want to go home, with you." he says.

I remained silent as we looked at each other, he had many valid points, but something here was holding me back. I wasn't ready. I turn towards the couch where I felt tears well up in my eyes, then I turn my back to him and start to head towards the bedroom. I intended to sleep on the couch tonight. I start to walk away when I hear his footsteps follow. "Where do you think you're going?" he asks me.

As I reach the closed bedroom door I went to open it when suddenly Levi's hand stops it from opening. I stood there with my back to him still as tears seeped from my eyes. "I'm not letting you go to bed angry. We need to talk this out," he says in a slightly more calm tone than before.

I let out a sigh. "For once my mother actually gives a shit about me and I have a father figure that doesn't scare the living shit out of me... I don't blame you for not understanding, but for once I'd like to at least enjoy what time I have left with the family I have left." I say.

With that Levi took his hand off the door and I quickly rushed in. I grabbed a blanket and pillow as I made my way back out to the living room. Levi watched as I did this, going to the couch I lay the pillow down on the armrest, sitting down I then fall to the side where I rest my head on the pillow as I bring my legs up and cover them.

Levi just stood there and watched me. "What?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

He crosses his arms and walks back over to the couch, there he lifted my legs up and sat down on the other side of the couch. My feet then rested on his lap while he looked at me. "Go to bed," I say as I look forward.

"I'm not leaving until you come to bed with me," he says.

"Well, you're gonna be here all night then," I say, I was being stubborn again. Then out of nowhere, I felt Levi's fingers run across my thigh until it reached my hips. He was trying to tickle me to make me laugh. I pursed my lips together while air built up in my mouth making it look like my mouth was full. He continues to run his fingers across my hips along my side trying to get me to laugh. I bit my bottom lip trying to focus on something else other than the feeling.

It was no use though, in a matter of minutes I was laughing and gasping for air. Levi straddled me continuing his action with a devilish smirk on his face. I could feel my shirt riding up as his fingers started to run across my skin. Laughing loudly I try and push his hands away while begging him to stop but he didn't.

He continued a while longer until his hands stopped and help my hips. I finally calmed down and looked up at him while he looked down at me. Quickly leaning down he caught my lips in a soft kiss, I kissed him back instantly forgetting what I was upset about. Sighing softly into the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. When he parted from my mouth he smirks gently, his right hand came to my mouth, his thumb ran across the bottom of my lip gently. "I'm sorry," he says.

Shaking my head I smile and lean up, kissing him once more. It was nice how quickly we could forgive each other, although I did understand that he was growing tired of waiting. But part of me was a little scared going back because I know that whatever memories I have here would be gone. Forever. 

═════ 🌙 ═════