28

Chapter 28: Memories of a Good Place Prt. 1

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

~Memory~

It was mid-day, (Y/N) and I had been laying in bed all day, after the latest love-making session, we had been fooling around. She was laughing as I ran my fingers up and down her body.

She wiggles underneath me and her back is revealed to me. My soft smile drops as I place my hand on her back gently, she flinches and moves away slightly signaling she didn't want me to touch.

Grabbing her arm I pull her back and press my mouth into her back, I felt her shiver gently at the unexpected touch. My mouth trails down her back until I reached her hips. Traveling back up I kiss her shoulder, her head was turned and her face was flushed a deep shade of red. I wanted to show her how much I worshipped her, even her scars, all her flaws, everything.

The sun poured in lighting the room up making everything look kind of dreamy. Quickly I get out of bed and turn around to face her, she looked at me still blushing. "Come on, we're having a bath," I tell her.

~Memory Over~

I shake my head at the memory. As of right now, I was still in (Y/N)'s mother's living room talking to the police. She had been missing since yesterday, if things had gone smoothly we'd be on our fourth day now.

With a sigh, I turn to Katherine who was sitting beside me holding herself and a cup of tea at her side. "Milo and I can go out and help-"

"No, I'm sorry sir, let the police handle this okay? We'll find her and get her back." the officer says.

I sit back with my arms crossed. This was my fault, I should be looking for her. I haven't slept since yesterday, my insomnia was getting the best of me and I was too worried to even try and sleep.

~Memory~

In the bubble-filled bath, (Y/N) sat between my legs, sitting up she had her back exposed to me. She was playing with the bubbles and washing herself while I lean on the back of the top admiring her body and watching how she moved.

Reaching forward with my right hand, the back of my pointer finger gently brushes against her perfectly imperfect flesh, this caused her to flinch again but she settled after a bit. "Why do you do that?" I ask.

"What?" she asks.

"Flinch...when I touch your back, do you think I would hurt you?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Not intentionally, plus your finger tickles against my back," she says. I sit up pressing my chest into her back, she turns her head just slightly to glance back at me.

I press my mouth into her shoulder, my hands wrapping around her waist but then grab the sponge she held. Taking it from her hand I lean back slightly looking at her back. Grabbing the bar of soap beside me I lather the sponge up then gently place it on her back. I run the sponge up and down her back making it soapy.

"Why do you like my back so much today anyway?" she asks.

I smirk and lean in again, my lips brushing against the back of her neck. "You want me to pay attention to something else?" I ask, my arms wrap around again but this time my hands travel down, past her hips. She shudders at the feeling of my hand that was pressing between her thighs.

"I-I'm still sore from our last round Levi," she says.

I chuckle softly in her ear, resting my chin on her shoulder I bring my hands back up. "Don't worry, I don't want to make you dirty again," I mutter.

~Memory Over~

I shake my head again and let out a groan. Dammit. Then I heard snapping which grabbed my attention, to my left Milo stood in the archway leading into the foyer.

Getting up off the couch I go and meet him in the hall towards the kitchen. "Do you really think Andrew might have her?" he asks.

"Well, clearly it's looking to be that more and more. No one has seen Andrew, and when he broke in, he left her a note saying he'd never leave so... I'm going with a yes on this." I tell him.

"Do you know where he could be staying? Did he tell (Y/N)?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "(Y/N) never said anything to me. And as far as I knew he was homeless unless..." I stop thinking back to the time (Y/N) and I went to her father's home.

"What?" Milo asks.

"The neighborhood (Y/N) lived in with her father... a lot of the homes there are foreclosed or abandoned..." I start.

"Oh...shit," Milo mutters.

It's possible that Andrew is somewhere around there. And if he's at (Y/N)'s old house, then he is one sick ass man who is probably terrorizing her right now. Milo and I went back into the living room to give the police some ideas of where to look.

~Memory~

After the bath, (Y/N) and I returned to the bed where we laid beside one another. Although I wouldn't mind living in her world, I knew that my assistance would still be needed back in 851.

It was so peaceful not having to worry, worry about the government lying, the damn MPs after all of us... and the titans. But I knew Hanji would need my help, and I promised her I would return. I didn't want her losing anyone else, especially after she lost Moblit. I'm all she has left.

Leaning up a bit I hover over (Y/N) and press my lips into her neck traveling up to her jaw then her lips. She hums approvingly as she kisses me back instantly, her hand came up behind my head keeping me from leaving. "Why are you being so sweet today?" she asks against my lips.

I smirk gently and peck her a couple of times. "I thought I'm sweet to you every day?" I question teasingly.

"Yeah, but today you're extra sweet. What's on your mind?" she asks, she turns on her back and I pull my head back further. I shrug my shoulder and rest my hand on her stomach.

"Just enjoying a lazy afternoon. Because you know there will be less of this once we go back. When we go back, it's back to work, back to killing titan, and all that stressful shit." I tell her.

"Well, we'll make time. I'm sure you'll get some days off," she says.

"Yeah, but I'm a Captain, so my days off aren't really my days off, I'd probably be stuck cleaning or helping Hanji with her weird-ass experiments," I tell her.

"Oh I'm sure I can get a few minutes of your attention," she says with an alluring little smirk.

I sigh softly, pressing my forehead into hers I smirk. "No more talking," I mutter, rolling slightly I lay on top of her and press my lips against her this time rougher than before. I wanted to take this time that we had and be with her for as long as possible, because once we go back...who knows how long we'll have.

═════ 🌙 ═════