52

Chapter 52: Babies

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

Waking up beside (Y/N) again, I let out a sigh, it was the last day of our honeymoon. We had been relaxing, having sex, and just being lazy as fuck for nearly three weeks. With my hand resting on her side, I let out a sigh until she suddenly pushes herself up off the bed.

She was taking in deep breathes. "Baby-" Before I could ask her what's wrong she took off to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her so I couldn't hear or watch her puke. Quickly getting out of bed I walk around it and over to the bathroom door.

Standing beside it I hear her coughing and spitting. "(Y/N), do you need me to make you some tea to settle your stomach?" I ask. I found that hot tea always made me feel better if I had an upset stomach, but before she answered the door opens.

Her hand was at her mouth while her other hand was on her stomach. At first, I thought she was just sick, but then something else came to mind. "(Y/N) how late are you?" I ask.

She turns to me with a confused look. "What?" she asks.

"How late is your period?" I ask.

"17 days," she says softly.

She would've started the day of our wedding then, or at least that's what she planned. When she realized this she turned to me and covered her mouth. "Levi-" stopping she rushes over to me and I quickly hold her, I didn't know if she was excited, or scared.

"I'll get Hanji, she has something for this so we know," I tell her.

She backs away and holds her stomach. "You do that, I'm gonna go back to the bathroom," she says I nod, as she was about to shut the door I stop it.

"When I get back I'll get a bath ready and some tea okay?" I ask.

She nods and hunches over the toilet. I quickly dress into more appropriate clothes before heading out of the house. Getting my horse I rode off down the road heading for the headquarters in Trost.

~(Y/N)~

I let the realization of me possibly being pregnant sink in. But then again it could just be stress, but for 17 days? I shake my head as I wash my face and hands. I didn't feel much relief after throwing up, in all honesty, I'd probably do it again soon.

Leaning against the sink I turn back to the toilet with my hands on my stomach. I guess the other times before just didn't happen but there was a chance for it to happen then. I let out a deep breath trying to relax myself and prevent from throwing up again.

When Hanji finally arrived I was back at the toilet feeling nauseous. She came to the bathroom to greet me. "I'm here, are you getting sick of Levi already-"

"Hanji now is not the time for jokes." Levi scolds.

She looks back and smiles. "Sorry I'm just trying to lighten the mood jeez," she says before lifting me to my feet.

"It's okay Levi, why don't you get the tea ready," I tell him.

Crossing his arms he shakes his head. "I'm staying until we know," he argues.

I let out a sigh and give him an annoyed look. "Seriously Levi, she's gonna need to work-" I stop and point down there.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing I haven't seen before," he says.

I glare at him but then let out a sigh, I wasn't going to fight with him turning to Hanji I tell her to get on with it. "Alright, actually I'm not gonna need to go down there. I'll just take a sample of your blood, in the meantime, you can pee on this stick, and if you see two lines you're pregnant and if you see one then you're not."

"Wait you actually have these?" I ask.

She nods. "Thanks to the Marleyans," she says. Oh. With that, Hanji left the bathroom and took Levi with her. Shutting the door behind them I turn back to the toilet.

~Levi~

Waiting in the living room with Hanji. How long does it take to take a pee on a fucking stick?

My thoughts were soon cut off when I hear the bedroom door open, my head darts back and I stand up from the couch.

She had the stick in her hand waiting for it to change color, walking up to her I look down finding two lines. She was- Hanji rushes over and grabs the stick. "Okay- wow uhm... congratulations," she says.

"How accurate is that?" (Y/N) asks.

"It's been pretty accurate but I'll also have your blood tested and get back to you in a couple of days." Hanji answers.

We both nod, and watch as she leaves. After the door shuts, turning to her I grab her hand. "Come sit, are you still nauseous?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and sits down. I quickly get to work at making her some tea in case she was lying to me about the nausea. Although I didn't want to move her around too much I'd prefer she relaxes in a nice hot bath or at least the shower or something. "Come on, I'll get you a bath read-"

"No, I just want to lay down for a bit okay?" she asks.

I nod and step back while she stands up, heading for the bedroom. Heading over to the kitchen I stop the kettle and follow her. (Y/N) climbs into the bed and lets out a long sigh as she lays on her side. Her hand was on her stomach. I didn't want to get excited in case the pregnancy stick things didn't work. Sitting beside her I gently stroked her back for her which seemed to calm her down, it calmed her enough to where she fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

Days passed before we were visited by Hanji. Apparently, she had almost forgotten about the tests but thanks to Onyankopon she remembered to rush over. Now (Y/N) and I were sitting in our living room while Hanji stood there with the papers in her hands.

"Tell us already four-eyes." I snap with urgency.

She jolts and nods, reading faster. Her eyes widened when she looks up at us. "It came back positive, you're two weeks pregnant (Y/N)." I hear (Y/N) inhale sharply and I look over at her, placing my hand on her back she turns to me with a soft smile.

My eyes dart down to her stomach then back up at her, but then I had to look back at Hanji wondering if it was some sick joke. Lifting my hand I signal to her to hand the papers over, she would have to explain it to me but I needed to make sure. I should believe her given (Y/N) was still not feeling well.

And when I looked and she told me about the numbers and levels I let out a sigh. "Thank you Hanji...my wife and I have some talking to do," I say calmly.

Her expression turned to confusion, I stood up and led her over to the door. (Y/N) follows close behind. Shoving Hanji out I shut the door then turn back to my wife who stood there in confusion and slight worry. Suddenly I pull her into my arms holding her tightly, I didn't want her seeing my face, holding the back of her head I made sure she didn't move. "A-are you okay?" she asks.

I nod my head. "Better than okay brat. What do you fuckin' think?" I ask.

"I don't know what to think with you. You were so calm then suddenly just kicked Hanji out I-"

I pull her back and look at her directly. "We're having a child, I didn't want Hanji to see my reaction," I say as I drop to my knees. Lifting (Y/N)'s shirt I press soft kisses at her stomach, I feel her fingers run through my hair.

"You big idiot." she chuckles, standing back up I lift her into my arms and carry her back to the couch. I held her tightly not wanting her to leave.

"I promise I'll be a good father, I promise," I tell her. She squeezes me tightly and giggles softly.

"I know," she whispers. 

═════ 🌙 ═════