23

Chapter 23: Obsession

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

After the evening we had, (Y/N) and I decided to go home. When we got up to the door I noticed it was opened slightly, I extend my hand out making (Y/N) stop.

"What is it?" she asks, I guess she didn't see how the door was.

"Someone was in our house," I tell her. There might be someone still there for all we know. I turn back and look at her seriously. "Get in the vehicle, lock the doors and call the cops. I'm gonna go and check it out." I tell her.

She grabs my hand. "No wait, someone might still be in there," she tells me.

I grab her hand that was tightly clutched on my forearm. "I'll be okay, you go," I tell her.

"You'll be safer out here...what if it's-" I stop and step back from the door, as much as I wanted to go in and check, I knew she was scared now at the thought Andrew did this.

I grab her hand and pull her away from the house, standing over by the car I watch her pull out her phone and dial 911. "Hi, I'd like to report a break-in." she started, she gave our address and explained the situation. Standing beside her, I kept my eyes on the house to make sure I didn't see any shadowy figures inside.

She stayed on the line with them, I guess that's how it worked. (Y/N)s' hand squeezed mine, she turns to me. "They'll be here soon," she mutters to me.

I nod my head and turn back to look at the house. Soon though, a couple of cop cars show up, one started asking us questions while the other two were inside looking around. When the two came back out they left the lights and door wide opened. "It seems whoever was there made a mess of things then left this." the man says handing (Y/N) the note.

Looking over her shoulder I read the note. 'I'll never leave you (Y/N). Never.' Clearly, it was Andrew. "Yeah, we know who did this," she mutters.

"Oh?" the officer says.

"His name is Andrew Graham. He's been stalking me." she finally admits.

"Are you sure about this? That a very serious accusation, you're making," he says.

"It has to be him- wait. There, there was a camera," she says. Walking over to the house she showed them the camera her landlord apparent had put in not too long ago.

As the night continued and they looked over the footage on (Y/N) computer one of the policemen decided to go and get Andrew. At the door, with the man, he looks back at us. "If I were you I'd get a restraining order just to be safe." the man says.

Both of us nod and watch as he leaves. This was only the beginning, shutting the door behind him I flip the lock and turn to her. (Y/N) turns to me ready to say something when I walk past her into our bedroom. In the closet there was a safe, (Y/N) had given me a code. I knew there was a gun in there because Katherine gave it to her.

I checked to make sure it was still in there, I was tempted to take it out and have it on me in case that prick showed up again. I shut the case and turn to find (Y/N) standing behind me in the doorway. "Don't worry, I was just checking-"

Before I knew it she ran towards me, locking me in a tight hug I could feel her shaking. I was starting to wonder if this whole situation was making her think of her dad. Placing my hands on her back I do my best to calm her down. "He's lost it, Levi," she mutters.

I think he lost it a long time ago. It didn't take long for us to be informed that Andrew was brought in, we heard not even an hour after the incident that he had been found. But he didn't spend much time there at all because according to what we were told. His mother came in for his rescue. We heard all of that the next day in the afternoon. That's when I told (Y/N) we needed to get the restraining order.

~Andrew~

This was the only time I could thank my mother, walking alongside her silently we stopped in front of her car. She turns to me with tears in her eyes. "Next time you get in trouble, you can sit there and do the time. I'm done cleaning up after you reckless men," she says.

I grab her arm and turn her towards me. "Why did you help me if you're done?" I ask.

"Because I hoped that it will make you realize you've hit rock bottom. Breaking into someone's home? And what just to trash it up and leave a note? Just leave (Y/N) alone she doesn't want you." She says.

As always I had to ignore what everyone was telling me. If I fight, fight hard enough I'll get (Y/N) to understand and realize. I turn away from her and start to walk away. "I mean it, Andrew! Trying to get with her will ruin you, ruin you both." I hear her say.

I chose to keep ignoring her as I walked along the sidewalk. I'll do whatever it takes, I want her...I need her.

═════ 🌙 ═════