Epilogue

~(Y/N)~

I shot up from the bed huffing and looking around the room confused. My hands come up and pat my face it was wet from tears and sweat. W-where am I? Where's (C/N)? "H-hello?!" I call.

Why did everything look so weird? I stop thinking, let alone breathing when I hear footsteps heading towards the room. The door opens and the light flicks on, the room was bright and my vision a little blurred. Oh shit...I feel like I'm gonna- Hunching over the figure quickly steps over to me placing their hand on my back as I vomit into the bucket they just brought in.

Couching a few times I let out a sigh and wipe my face. "You're okay now." a familiar voice says. Next rubbing my eyes my head darts up and watch my vision become clear. Levi. Giving him little time to react I pull him into my arms tightly as I gasp.

"What the hell?! I thought you were dead!" I cry loudly.

He shakes his head in my arms and holds me. "No, Hanji told me she found you passed out." he says pulling away I got a look at his face. He still had the large cut that was now a scar on his face. Grabbing his right hand I find his two fingers still missing.

"But I told her...to let you pass I-"

"It was all a dream baby. I'm right here," he says softly. I quickly wipe my tears and look around at the room some more. A dream? It was all a bad dream.

"Where are we?" I ask.

Backing away Levi's smirk drops. "I had no other choice. If we stayed we'd be in danger. Hanji understood I needed to take care of my family and let me go....she's probably dead now...or not I don't know." he says.

"Levi, what did you do?" I ask.

He looks out watching as our son walked into the room slowly. Picking him up Levi rests the boy on his hip and looks back at me. "I brought us to the future...you're in your mother's house. She's offered to let us stay here as long as we want...I'm sorry." he says.

My eyes widened as the words left his mouth. The future...but what about our house? Our journals...our- "I know it's a lot to take in, but I just wanted to make sure you were safe." he says. I couldn't be angry, he was alive, and so was our son. I shake my head and place my hand on his face. My thumb ran over the bump from his scar.

"I'm just glad you're alive...we all are because of you," I mutter. Leaning in I kiss him only to have him jolt back when (C/N) starts whining and slapping his face.

"Ow brat," Levi says as he looks at (C/N) in confusion. Our son shakes his head before moving away wanting to be with me. Taking him into my arms he kisses me on the cheek and giggles softly making me chuckle.

"I guess someone got jealous," Levi says.

I chuckle and nod. "Can you tell my mother I'm awake?" I ask.

Nodding he leans over and kisses my head before heading for the door. Looking to (C/N) I let out a sigh and smile. It was all a dream...Levi didn't die...he's right here. Then hearing a knock at the door I turn to find my mother looking in at me. "So are you here to stay?" she asks.

Glancing back at Levi I then look back at her. I nod and smile, "Yeah, we are." I say. (C/N) then jumps out of the bed and goes to his grandmother allowing Levi and I some time alone as he walks in. My mother shut the door for us and Levi sits on the edge of the bed.

"You're not upset right?" he asks.

I shook my head. "No, you did what you had to. But what about your memories? Your duties-"

"I have written down everything I need to know. As for my duties, my family comes first, always. And once I was better I got you two out of there as fast as I could. Hanji had to help of course." he says.

"How long was I out for? Where was I even found?" I ask.

"Hanji said she found your head against a rock, she said you must've fainted and hit your head hard on the rock. So you were out cold for a few days," he says.

Nodding I lay back and sigh and now that I think about it- "What about Andrew too? Who knows what'll happen if he gets-"

"Andrew died a year ago. Your mother told me it was from a drug overdose, he's not gonna get you." Levi cuts me off, I let out a sigh.

"I'm sure you're hungry," he says.

"Starving," I say with a weak smile.

He chuckles and nods. "I'll bring you something. I guess according to your mom this is your favorite dish (F/F)*" he says. (F/F)= Favorite/Food

I knew what he was talking about then, I smile and nod. Standing up off the bed he turns and kisses me again this time without our son smacking him away. "I'll be back, and you can tell me about this dream," he says. Not so sure about that. I lay back as he leaves the room again to get me food. Thank god he's alright. Turning my head I look at the photo to my left, it was of me and Levi kissing in front of the fire....from...the campfire. I was slowly remembering faster than the last time maybe due to the fact I also had my journals back when I was living in 854 with Levi.

But now I was home. And this time no one can hurt us anymore, we could live freely without fearing titans or crazy men trying to kill everyone. We were free.