51

Chapter 51: Second Thoughts

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

That next morning, the day after the wedding, I woke up beside my wife. My wife. I turn to face her and rest on her back while my arm stretches out to rest on top of hers. Again we were tangled within the sheets after making love last night. I had to admit she was good at riding me and would let her do it again if she asked.

Leaning down I press a kiss at the side of her head making her wake up slowly. "Hmm." she hums softly, I smirk down at her before kissing her head again.

"Good morning Mrs. Ackerman," I whisper in her ear. She hums again then turns to me, her legs wrapping around my waist as she clings to me.

She lays her hands on my face while looking at me tiredly but her face then turns serious. "You know if we keep this up I'm gonna get pregnant," she tells me.

I didn't think that was a problem. I shrug my shoulders and kiss her. "That's fine, we were planning on having a brat anyway right?" I ask, she leans away.

"You want one?" she asks.

I nod my head. "I don't mind. It'd be a lot of work but since I won't be doing a whole lot for a while I can help out." I tell her.

She looked at me in slight disbelief. "What?" I ask.

"I don't know I never really thought you wanted any because you never said anything when I brought it up," she says.

I let out a sigh and tilt my head slightly. "(Y/N), we just got married yesterday. And you've known for a very long time that I've wanted to build a life with you and that includes having a baby. Unless you don't want one then we'll be more careful-"

"I want one I just want to make sure you want one." she talks back.

"I do," I tell her.

Her serious face turns to a happy one which relieved me, leaning down I press a kiss onto her already swollen lips from kissing her so much last night and yesterday.

~Time Skip~

Later that day we took another bath together, instead of the usual (Y/N) facing away from me, she straddled my hips and faced me. I didn't mind, it just allowed me to admire her body. Leaning down slightly she kisses me hard on the mouth. And the way her hips were grinding into mine she was needing to go another round but I wasn't going to get the water dirty.

Grabbing her arms I push her back slightly taking in the sight of her chest before her arms come up to cover them. "Would you stop looking," she mutters.

I grab her wrist and shake my head while I bite my bottom lip. "Never," I mutter, bringing her arms away from her chest I look down taking in the perfect shape of her breast, how they rise and fall with each breath she took, then glancing back up I saw how red her face was getting. "Stop being so shy, or do I need to remind you-"

"N-no you don't." she quickly interrupts. I chuckle at her response before bringing her closer to me, kissing at her collarbone she sighs softly and finally relaxes against me. After our bath, we returned to the bedroom where we would stay until later that evening until we were both starving for some actual food.

While she was in the kitchen helping me I come up behind her while she was getting the water ready. Resting my hands on her waist I kiss her shoulder quick before taking the pot from her. Putting it on the oven I get the fire going to get it to start boiling. Everything felt so normal, for so long I had considered her as my wife, it was just official now she had the ring and everything, looking down at my left hand I looked down at my own ring.

It was simply gold but held a lot of importance. I've seen men take their rings off, and it wasn't frowned upon if they had a mistress. To me, they should've never put one on in the first place if they couldn't be faithful or have the courage to break things off. "Levi." I hear (Y/N) call.

Turning my head to look back at her I find her holding things. "What?" I ask.

"I asked you a question, I wanted to know if you wanted bread or if you were fine without," she tells me.

"Sorry, bread is fine, sure," I tell her. Grabbing it she walks up to me, in the cupboard to my left she grabbed out two plates for us before turning to me.

"What's on your mind?" she asks.

I let out a sigh and shrug it off. "It's nothing," I tell her.

Walking up she stands beside me with her back to the oven. "Oh really? I saw you looking down at your ring. You having seconds thoughts?" she teases. Glancing over at her I smirk and shake my head.

"Of course not. I'm completely sure I made the right decision." I tell her, leaning to the side and kiss her quick before focusing on making dinner. Walking away she goes to set the table, afterward, we ate our dinner quietly.

═════ 🌙 ═════