🍋45🍋

Chapter 45: First Night

18+ CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF CONTENT THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

It didn't take long for us to start. After toying with each other for what seemed like forever I finally buried myself deep inside her. I loved how she wrapped around me so tightly, her body so soft against mine, and the way her body moved when I brushed against her just right.

Thrusting into her, I wanted to make sure she wouldn't walk properly tomorrow. Make her scream my name. She laid between my arms, her head shaking back and forth while letting out strained moans. Her chest bouncing every time my hips met hers. With my right hand, I felt up her side making her shiver.

Falling on top of her my head rests beside hers, letting her hear my groans and sighs of pleasure. Turning my head slightly I look at her face, contorted in an immense amount of pleasure which only aroused me more. With my left hand, I grab her thigh gently squeezing it, feeling her up while I brought my head in pressing a kiss on her cheek. She turns her head towards me to kiss me, after parting our noses nuzzle against each other. "You want me to go faster?" I ask her.

She didn't answer her head turns away exposing her neck. I take this chance and kiss her neck gently, my tongue trailing along her skin making her shiver while my cock continues to push and pull. "Levi~" she turns back to me again and her hands come to my head holding it gently as she kisses me again.

Her kisses were sloppy yet passionate as her tongue slips into my mouth, I smirk a little finding it amusing she was trying to dominate my tongue. "Come here baby~" I moan as I wrap my arms around her back pulling her closer to me. Her hot body was now smashed against mine, moving faster she tilts her head back nearly screaming.

I feel her legs wrap around my waist pulling me in closer. We were a tangled-up mess with the sheets wrapped around us and our bodies melting together. She was panting, moaning, screaming and I loved hearing it all, it only would bring me closer to cumming inside her. Quickly releasing her I stop mid-thrust and lift myself off of her, looking down at her she glares at me. "What?" she asks, her tone sounded slightly annoyed. Her hand quickly hid her body, still, she was self-conscious about how she looked.

"Tch, still so shy. Do I need to kiss every part of your body while telling you how beautiful you look?" I ask. Her face turns a darker shade of red than before, her eyes still holding a slight glare more from embarrassment now. The only thing she moved was her hips trying to get me to move but I quickly push her hips down and smirk at her. "I'll take that as a yes," I say.

Leaning down I start at her face peppering kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, the tip of her nose, then her lips. "You're beautiful...and if you tell anybody I said that I'll deny it." I quickly warn. Now I begin to trail down her jaw, then her neck until I stop at her collarbone. "Fuck~" I groan, she was tightening around me just slightly making my throbbing cock want to move again.

Slowly now I thrust in while continuing to splay kisses along her body. Trailing down I reach her breasts giving them an equal amount of attention. "You're perfect...so perfect," I mutter under my breath.

"Levi please~ I need more," she begs.

Humming against her skin I start moving at a steady pace for her. Sitting up I grab her right hand bringing it to my mouth, I kiss the inside of her palm as her fingers curls to rest on the side of my face. I move a little faster, our bodies now creating a slapping sound as they meet with each thrust. "I'm close~" she warns me, I already knew that due to her tightening around my cock.

Lifting her legs over my shoulders I turn my head kissing her thighs getting closer to her dripping core but stop, I release her legs and fall on top of her again. She was back in between my arms again withering under me clutching onto my shoulders now. "Me too baby~," I tell her. Moving faster her body bounces faster than before. She was shaking and tightening around me, I feel her hand resting on my chest slowly trailing down my body making me bite my bottom lip. "Mhm, I love it when you touch my body." I moan. She enjoyed it when I let her know she was pleasing me.

Her nails dig into my skin once her orgasm ripped through her. Her body convulses as her cunt tightens around my cock making me cum inside her, slamming into her just a few more times I bury myself deeper and remain there for a moment while I wait for the high to pass. Falling onto her I let out a breathless sigh. After the high passes, I slowly push myself up slightly so I could see her make sure I didn't hurt her there with the last few strokes.

My hand comes to her head moving the hair from her sweaty face. Leaning down I stop just as my lips were about to fall against hers. Her warm breath hit my face, her tired eyes look up at me in slight confusion. "Thank you," I say breathlessly. At first, I thought it was dumb to say it but I knew it would make her happy letting her know how I felt.

"What for?" she pants.

My nose nuzzles against hers before pecking her on the lips. "For being alive," I mutter. She smiles against my lips while her hand returns to the side of my head. "Now kiss me, idiot," I tell her. Leaning up she kisses me lazily, her legs were still wrapped around me keeping me inside her.

Afterward, we both headed to the bathroom where we got cleaned up and ready for bed. It was our first night in the new house and already had one of my favorite memories.

~The Next Morning~

~(Y/N)~

There was a knock at the door causing me to wake up. My body ached from last night's activities, Levi left many marks on my body, and thanks to the lack of cosmetics in this time I didn't really have much choice but to wear a scarf around my neck until the marks faded.

Slapping Levi's back I wake him up. "Levi someone is here," I tell him.

He lets out a groan while waving his hand at me telling me stop hitting him. With a groan, I get out of bed and quickly dress into a nightgown, quickly walking out of the room and through the living room I stop at the front door. Opening it I find Hanji standing there and a blonde tall woman with short hair standing behind her. "Uh, hi. It's early." I tell her.

"Yeah, Yelena wanted to stop by and have some tea. She wanted to meet you, is Levi here?" Hanji asks.

I yawn a bit before pointing back towards the bedroom. "He's still asleep, I tried waking him but you know him. Anyway yeah sure just let me go get properly dressed. Uh..come in." I say as I step aside letting them in. Quickly they step in and I shut the door, watching the tall woman walk in she smiles gently, extending her hand out I slowly take it and shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you, sorry to come at such an odd time. I would've suggested coming in the afternoon but Commander Hanji insisted." Yelena says.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm used to being up rather early thanks to Levi and his sleep schedule." I say. She smiles and nods before walking over to Hanji, quickly heading into the bedroom I find Levi still in bed asleep. Walking around the bed I gently pat at his back.

"Levi, you need to wake up we have company," I mutter.

He lets out a groan and grabs my hand. He pulls it towards him trying to get me to return to bed but I pull it away. "Levi seriously, Hanji and Yelena are here," I tell him.

He lets out a low growl. "That damn shitty glasses." he groans. Slowly he sits up revealing his nude body to me, thankfully I shut the door giving us some privacy. Quickly leaning down I peck his lips then walk away.

"Come on, get dressed...I have to go make tea." I tell him. Tea was like the magic word for him, he was up off the bed but still tired.

"I'll help." he yawns.

Quickly we both change and exit the bedroom. Hanji and Yelena were in the living room talking, Levi went to the kitchen while passing by me he looks back. "Go sit, I'll get the tea ready," he says. Nodding I let out a sigh and head to the living room, the girls look back at me greeting me with soft smiles. 

═════ 🌙 ═════