🍋24🍋

Chapter 24: Yes

18+ CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS SORT OF CONTENT THEN PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER!!!

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

With only a week left, I planned to move my things out, sell them really. I'd only keep the things I desperately needed, things that were dear to me. In the closet I was picking an outfit for tonight's dinner, Levi said he wanted to go to his favorite restaurant one last time before we go.

Agreeing to it, I forgot how tiring it was to pick out a nice outfit along with making reservations. Although things with Andrew were just crazy right now, I didn't want it to get to me.

I was going to be getting a restraining order in the morning against Andrew so Levi and I could finish out our last days peacefully, hopefully. As I slip into a casual but formal dress I head over to my jewelry box. Opening the top up I look in and admire my few rings when I noticed one missing.

"Hey... Levi, have you seen my grandmother's ring?" I ask.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me. "Here it is," he says, turning to face him I saw him standing in the doorway holding it out. Smiling I went to grab it when he jerked his hand back. Smirking I then watch him kneel down on one knee.

My heart stopped at that moment, my whole body froze as my eyes widened at the view. He was- "I was gonna wait until we got back, but after last night I knew I needed to do this now." he says.

My hands cover my mouth, my view now becoming partially blurred by the forming tears. "I've made plenty of speeches about my feelings for you. And to be honest I don't think I can express enough how much I care for you. You know I'm not one to openly express myself, and I don't think that part of me will change...but with that being said, there is a lot of things I can say to you, show you even, but I don't think it could ever be enough to prove just how much I care about you. I told you that I was done losing people, and I still am. If you say yes, then I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you don't lose me, and vise versa. But if you say no... then I will understand." he says.

There was a long pause, thinking he had more to say I open my mouth to give him his answer. "I don't want to guilt-trip you into saying yes- so if you don't then that's fine but I'm gonna ask any-

"Yes." I interrupt, I got impatient and he was beginning to ramble. His eyes widen, hands shaking a little now, he was nervous. It was the first time I had ever seen him nervous.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

I take the ring out of his hand. Looking down at it I quickly nod my head. "I'm very sure," I answer, with that I slip the ring on my ring finger. Standing on his feet, his right hand came behind my neck as he jerks me forward.

His lips crashing into mine hard, my hand rest on his chest, pulling me out of the closet he then pushes me against the door frame to the closet, his lips still on mine.

He peppered kisses against my mouth before traveling down to my neck, raising my head slightly to give him more access to it, I let out a sigh. "L-Levi, what about dinner?" I ask.

He sighs and brings his head up from my neck, within kissing range he looks at me, his eyes filled with lust. "Fuck it, we can reschedule," he whispers. His hands slip behind me, his fingertips tracing along my back until I felt a pull at the zipper of my dress.

Slowly he starts to pull the zipper down until it finally was completely zipped down. The dress came loose on my shoulders, Levi's hands traveled up my arms reaching the tops of my shoulders, hooking his fingers around the fabric, he begins to pull down my dress.