36

Chapter 36: Memories of the First Encounter Prt. 2

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

~Memory~

I woke up to the feeling of raindrops lightly hitting my face. Opening my eyes I couldn't see a thing, my vision was blurred as I looked through the darkness seeing only blobs of blacks and greys.

Slowly stumbling to my feet I stretched my arms out grabbing onto whatever was closest to me. Running my hands along the object I realized it was a tree. Leaning on it for support I walk around and feel around for another tree hopefully.

Slowly I made my way through what I guessed to be a forested area. I made sure I wasn't going to trip over anything in advance by waving one foot around until I grabbed what seemed to be a long stick. Waving it around I hit it against other trees and along the ground making sure it prevented me from tripping over any bushes or large fallen trees.

I had hoped the blindness was a temporary thing as I made my way through the woods. I came to an area that had no trees. Lightly dragging the stick against the ground it sounded like dirt. Possibly a dirt road!

I started tapping the stick against the ground making sure I stayed on what I hoped to be a road. As I slowly made my way to wherever it led I began to hear a slight rumble from in front of me. Pressing forward it got louder to the point I could tell it was hooves hitting the ground. Orange orbs of light came into view as I continued to move forward.

Then suddenly the blindness subsided into view that seemed unreal. There in the middle of the road stood a large group of men and women in green cloaks. In front I saw two very familiar faces, faces I had only read in books and dreamed of meeting. "Tch, brat get out of the road!" the raven-haired man snapped.

And just like that, I fell to the ground, fading into darkness. My mind flooded with memories and thoughts of family and friends wondering if I was just dreaming all of this. I dreamt of the days where I was happy with my mother and father living in the old house with no worries or regrets.

~Memory Over~

I woke up feeling a pair of lips press against my head. Opening my eyes I look to find Levi who was fully dressed with a tray filled with food. "How long have I been asleep?" I ask.

"You slept most of the day yesterday. We leave tonight," he says.

I shot up and looked around the room, I turn and look at the clock by my side. Damn really? I take the tray from him and begin to eat. My heart raced with excitement and nervousness. What will it be like? Has much changed?

Levi sat on the bed, his back was facing me as he looked at me a little concerned. "You look like you're about to shit yourself," he says.

"I'm not, I was just feeling a little excited...and nervous," I say with a smirk.

His eyes narrow as he moves in closer. "What do you have to be nervous about?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "A lot is gonna happen when we get there," I tell her.

He places his hand on my thigh, "What's gonna happen?" he asks.

W-well like our wedding eventually... and all that kind of stuff. And it's been a while since I've seen a titan plus I don't know if anyone will be after us this time we go back. "W-well, first of all, we'll be getting married- Now I'm not saying right away it could take months or who knows when. Plus I don't know if we'll have anybody wanting to kill us when we go back." I say.

He smirks and leans in pecking my lips lightly. "As far as I know we didn't have many people after us. Although Reiner Braun is still alive. Berthodlt however bit the dust at our battle in Shiganshina...Armin is the Collasal titan, and Eren has about seven years left to live. There is a lot more but it's best I tell you when we get back to help you understand better." he says.

"Damn, that's a lot," I mutter.

He hums in agreement. "And as of our wedding... it doesn't need to be huge. If you'd like we can just go to the capital with a couple of friends...but then again I think I'd like to see you walking down an aisle wearing a white dress that'll end up coming off after," he whispers in my ear.

I playfully punch his arm. "I'm serious you know," I say with a soft chuckle.

"I know, so am I. After our wedding, we'll take a few days. Because I don't think one night will be enough for me, I wanna be able to keep you from getting out of bed." he whispers. God! Sometimes I hate when he does that, he knows how to mess with me.

I turn my head away hiding my intense blush still trying to eat. I could help but imagine what that night would be like. Shaking my head I shut my eyes and chew on my food. Clearing my throat I turn to him. "Well while you think about that I'll be planning the more important things like the location and our vows," I say.

He smirks playfully and rolls his eyes. "You're just embarrassed because I please you more than any other man ever has," he says.

"Like I said." I remind him.

He chuckles and takes the tray from me. "I'll help too, but don't forget what I intend to do after," he says.

When he returns he climbs on the bed and sits beside me with a book in his hand. My phone went off and it was my mother. She was telling me to call her when I get to America. With a sigh, I turn off my phone and set it on my nightstand. After today my phone would be out of service so if she even tried to call... she wouldn't reach me. "If you want you can say goodbye to her one last time." he says.

I look down at my hands. "No...I've already told her goodbye enough. I've written her a letter I'll leave by the front door when we get over there." I tell him.

Levi simply nods his head and flips to the next page. I'll miss it here, I'll miss my mom, Milo, and Desiree. But I felt good moving forward with the plans I made with Levi, and nothing could change my mind.

═════ 🌙 ═════