47

Chapter 47: Two Days

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

I met Levi after his meeting with the higher-ups. As I was walking up to him I saw another girl rush over to him. She seemed to be a first-year cadet, she was young and her eyes filled with admiration maybe even a little more than admiration. Before it never really bothered me, but then again I didn't really pay attention to the other cadets. But then I overheard her fellow cadets talking.

"There she goes again...do you think she'll ever ask him out?" one of the other girls say, I turn my head back slightly.

"Didn't you hear Captain Levi is engaged." the other girl says. Damn right he is.

"She doesn't know that." the first girl retorts.

My head darts back to the first-year speaking to my fiance. Quickly walking up to him, I wrap my arm around his while placing my left hand on his chest revealing the ring to the girl hoping she'd see it. Turning to her I smile, "Hey honey." I say.

Levi glances at me, his face turning a bright red. "Hi," he answers curtly before turning to me. Grabbing his hand I look back at the girl with a slight glare warning her to watch herself. I was never the jealous type but thanks to Levi I became the jealous type and rather easily.

"Come with me," I tell him as I tug him away from the building. Heading to the barracks, I look around making sure no one followed us and that we were completely alone. Opening a random door I find a cleaning supply closet in which I shoved him in then entered myself.

"(Y/N), you're being ridiculous-"

I ignored his comment and pressed myself against him. After loosening his cravat my lips latching onto his neck knowing it'd make him weak. I was glad to have found his sweet spot the first night we had sex. Sucking and licking at his neck he lets out soft groans while trying to pull me off. Next, I bit down on his soft skin making him groan slightly louder. "(Y/N) what the fuck~" he groans.

I smirk against his neck before pulling away, licking my lips I step back while he glares at me while placing his hand over the spot where I sucked. Chuckling softly I turn to the door to leave when Levi pulls me back. Gently he slams me into the wall and continues to glare at me.

"You are so fucking jealous, it's ridiculous," he growls.

"Not my fault you were born handsome. Gotta protect what's mine." I tell him. He growls again at my response before pecking me on the lips.

"I swear woman, you're a real pain in my ass," he mumbles.

Chuckling I peck his lips again before slipping out from between his arms. Opening the door I step out and fix myself before Levi steps out, glancing back I now see what I had done, it was a nice pale purple bruise on his neck. Suddenly his hand comes down hard on my ass making me jump slightly, turning back I smirk at him as he smirks back at me. I stop until he was standing beside me in which he took my hand as we began heading back home for the evening.

~Time Skip~

That evening I stood out by the barn watching our horses roam freely, they stood close to each other while eating grass. The sun was setting in the west making the sky a fiery orange, I sigh as I lean against the fencing. My horse soon walks over and I stroke along her nose while she ate her grass. She lifts her head signaling she wanted her chin to be scratched and I do so. Behind me, I hear footsteps causing me to turn back. It was Levi coming out from the woods.

Coming up to me he makes soft clicking sounds to call his horse. I watched as his black horse comes running while grass hangs from his mouth. Standing before Levi he comes up and licks his hands. After some time the two horses roam away from us as we watched them, soon we'd have to put them in their stalls for the night. Turning to Levi I lean towards him, he leans in too and kisses my forehead. "You know, Pixis came to see me today. And you know how I told him we'd like for him to marry us...well he asked me if we've set a date yet," he tells me.

I let out a sigh and turn my head to look at the horses again. "All kind of depends on when you want to, it doesn't really look like you have too many expeditions planned right now so we could do it within the next week or-"

"How about in two days." he interrupts, shocked by his words I turn to him with wide eyes.

"Two days? That's pretty fast will we have time to prepare?" I ask.

He nods and moves closer to me. "I'll talk to Nicolo tomorrow, and Hanji can go with you to find a dress. We can have the wedding at the local church here instead of traveling to the capital," he says.

My heart was racing with excitement and nervousness. "That's- wow-"

"I can understand if you want to wait until sometime next week-"

"Oh no, no, no! I want to, I really want to we don't have to wait. I made you wait three months already." I tell him.

And so it was decided, we would be married in two days. Tomorrow and the day after we would be busy getting everything ready. Glancing over at him I smile gently as he looks back at me. Now I just have to write some good ass vows. Knowing Levi he's gonna end up saying something better but I wanted to do better than him since he's made so many speeches about how much he loves me. And I wanted to do the same for him. 

═════ 🌙 ═════