35

Chapter 35: Memories of the First Encounter Prt. 1

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

"I'm going," I announce.

The room was silent as I looked to them, my mom smiles and nods her head. "That's okay," she whispers.

The room fell silent again and that's when I stood up, grabbing Levi's hand I turn and look back at them. "We're gonna get going," I tell her.

"Alright, call me tomorrow." my mother says.

Nodding we all hug before Levi and me, head out to the car, and drive home. It was a rather quiet ride, but that was usually how it was. After arriving home Levi and I walk through the front door, he shut it behind him. Turning to him I place my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him towards me my lips land on his roughly.

His arms wrap around me he kisses me back slowly after being caught off guard. Pushing at the coat of his suit he quickly peels it off. We stumble over to the bedroom door, pushing me against the wall his right hand rests against the wall.

Levi's lips attack mine with soft kisses, trailing down my lips to my jaw. His teeth nip at my flesh then he presses kisses into my neck, it didn't take long for him to find my weak spot and abuse it. Shutting my eyes I throw my head back allowing him more access to my neck.

Stifling a moan, my left hand then reaches for the bedroom door. Moving us both over and as the door opens I spin him around and we fall to the ground, me on top of him. Giggling at our move I look down to find him smirking, leaning down again I kiss him once more.

His hand came to my back, pinching the zipper. My dress became loose as the zipper the straps on my shoulders fell as we continued to make out on the floor. Levi sat up with me in his arms his lips still locked onto mine, my dress fell more until it pooled around my hips.

My hands come to the buttons of his shirt, but first I undo his cravat, fulling it around his neck I toss it to the floor then move on to unbuttoning his shirt. In his lap, I buck my hips against his as I kiss him again, his tongue diving into my mouth.

Levi's hand which was on my back hooked around and flipped us over so now I was laying with my back on the floor, he leans down and kisses me again just as rough as before. His bare chest pressed against mine, feeling his warmth. My left-hand slips under the back of his shirt as I begin clawing his back gently.

~Time Skip~

~Levi~

It was late at night, (Y/N) and I were naked lying in bed, she was sound asleep, I had just put her back down after she woke up from a nightmare. Since coming home at least once...maybe twice she'd wake from a nightmare, that was also her memories from the time she was kidnapped.

I couldn't blame her, it was a traumatic experience. Laying on my side I watched her sleep, just in case, it happened again. I didn't mind staying awake, my insomnia was taking over anyway tonight.

With a sigh, my eyes travel up and down her face admiring every detail. I was gentle with her due to her bruised body, I didn't want to hurt her. I lay my head on the pillow and watch her sleep making sure she felt safe. Meeting

~Memory~

My squad and I were coming back from a test run with Hanji, to test Eren's abilities and see what we could learn from him. In front leading them back to the old headquarters. Petra and Oluo held torches as we rode along the dirt road.

As we came around the corner someone came out from the woods. It was a woman, she seemed lost and possibly blind. "Tch brat get out of the road!" I yell to her.

Soon after saying so she fell to the ground on her side. I let out a sigh. Great. Letting out an annoyed sigh I climb down from my horse, cautiously stepping towards the girl I look down finding she had passed out. Rolling my eyes I kneel down and push her shoulder causing her to lay flat on her back.

My eyes focused on a necklace sliding out of her shirt. But it was no ordinary necklace, it was the expect same key Eren had. But how in the hell did she of all people have it? Turning back to the group of people I looked at Eren. "Eren, come here," I call.

Turning my head back down to the girl I took in the full view, her clothes were ripped and she was dirty. Disgusting. Noticing her attire it didn't look normal, she wore a t-shirt with a skull on it with roses coming out of it and two guns. Moving the fabric with my fingers I read the shirt. Guns N' Roses. What is Guns N' Roses?

"Yes, sir?" Eren asks cutting my thoughts off. Looking up at him I pointed at the necklace dangling from the girl's neck.

"Isn't that your key?" I ask.

Eren's eyes focused on it before his eyes widened. "Yeah, that's the one.... But how does she have it?" he asks.

"That's what I'd like to know... did your father know her or something?" I ask. Eren too kneeled down in front of the girl and carefully lifted the key into his hand.

"Not that I know of, my dad was pretty secretive when it came to the basement... but it may be possible that this girl would know him." Eren answers.

Letting out a sigh I swat Eren's hand away. "Go back to your horse now, I'll deal with her," I tell him. Slipping both hands under the girl I lift her into my arms. Quickly I carry the girl back over to my horse.

Setting her on top of the horse first I held her in place making sure she wouldn't fall as I slowly climbed back up the horse. Swinging my foot to the other side I slip my foot into the stirrup.

Letting the girl lean back I grab hold of the reins and lightly snap them causing the horse to move forward.

═════ 🌙 ═════