46

Chapter 46: Time Alone

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

"Finally got him up?" Hanji asks.

I nod. "Finally, he's getting the tea ready," I tell them.

I go and sit next to Hanji looking across the table at Yelena she smiles gently. "You are very lucky I must say. Captain Levi is very lucky. Have you set a date for the wedding?" she asks.

"Not at the moment, he and I still need to discuss some details. It should be soon now that our house is done. We just need to keep an eye on his schedule for any expeditions or other missions that will take him away from home." I answer, after speaking Levi comes out and sets the tea down before sitting beside me.

Sipping at his tea he sets it to the side. "I was just telling (Y/N) how lucky you are Captain," Yelena informs him.

Levi nods then turns to me. "Thank you," he mutters. Glancing over at him I could tell by the way he was staring at me he was thinking he was. He kept his hands to himself but remained close, there was a knock at the door again and instead of getting up Levi got up and headed to the door.

It was a man this time. "Oh, Onyankopon you finally made it," Yelena says as she looked to the door. Levi steps aside allowing him in, the man walks in and comes to sit beside Yelena.

"Sorry I'm late, I was having trouble finding this place," he answers.

For a while longer the five of us all talked and got to know one another. I kept my guard up with the two from Marley knowing they could eventually turn on us. I didn't necessarily trust Zeke given he was the reason Erwin Smith is now dead...and killed over half the Survey Corps. Even if he was Eren's half-brother he was also a Marleyan warrior and I needed to keep my guard up with anyone from that region. Because they could have ulterior motives.

When they finally left I shut the door and turn to Levi, with a sigh I walk back over to the couch. Laying down I let out a sigh and watch as Levi slowly walks over. Before I knew it he fell on top of me adjusting myself I spread my legs slightly so he was comfortably lying between my legs. Resting his head on my chest he lets out a sigh. My dress began to ride up due to my legs being apart. "Damn brats so annoying." he groans.

He was grumpy due to the fact he was woken up. Now he was getting a good amount of sleep each night, thanks to me. He actually would get grouchy if he was woken up by someone other than himself. Smiling at his words I bring my right hand to the back of his head, fingers running over the buzzed part of his hair. "If you're still tired then go back to bed grouchy old man," I mutter. He lifts his head and looks at me with a slight glare.

"I'm not that old shithead," he says.

I chuckle at his response. "I'm teasing you, but you are grouchy," I say.

Groaning softly he rests his head back on my chest. "Do you want to go back to the bed?" I ask. He shakes his head against my chest.

"Your boobs are comfier than the pillows," he says loudly.

I nearly shove him off with a laugh. "Oh please, I made sure those pillows were how you like them," I say as I shove his head away slightly, but I guess I shoved him hard enough to where it hurt him.

"Ow brat that was my fucking head," he growls. I chuckle then grab his head, kissing the top of it I then shove him back by his shoulders.

"Better you big baby?" I ask.

His hand reaches for the top of his head as he sits there on his knees glaring at me. His eyes avoid mine and his face flushes into a bright pink from embarrassment. Quickly I open my arms out to him inviting him back in now feeling a little bad that I had hurt his head. Slowly he returns and rests his head on my chest like before. Taking my wrist into his hand he places my hand back on top of his head signaling me to massage his head to calm him.