56

Chapter 56: Popular

Okay, I'm going to state this now and in every chapter here on out, I wrote this chapter before the official manga chapter came out. So please refrain from commenting about how it's wrong or "that's not what happened" I know that's not how it happened but I had to improvise and be creative! I hope you understand :)

═════ 🌙 ═════

~Levi~

Zeke told me of how he used gas that contained his spinal fluid to turn the people of Ragako into titans. Glaring at him he instead used the term 'that village'. "It's not 'that village' it's Ragako...the place where you massacred innocent lives," I growl.

"Yes, I wanted to avoid doing that but if I hadn't Marley would have found out I'm loyal to Eldia and we wouldn't be here with the hope for this island," Zeke says.

There was a brief pause. "Besides didn't we talk about this before? When you brought me here? Why are you repeating the same story-"

"Because it's clear you don't feel guilty at all. I'm not sure if you're really here to save every Eldian. But know for sure that you don't give a rats ass about human lives that's for sure." I say glaring at him harshly.

He lifts his head slightly. Next, he started rambling on about being popular which made me glare at him more. "Although you must've been for some time since you've found yourself a wife who has then given you a child-"

"Don't talk about them as if you are familiar with me." I interrupt.

He shrugs it off and turns his head slightly. "Anyways, when do I do my experiment with Eren?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "That's not for me to decide, I'm waiting for orders from headquarters," I answer.

He hums softly as he looks down. "If they think they have enough time, tell them that they're wrong," he says.

I nod. "For once I agree with you beardy," I mutter.

"Why don't you tell me about your wife. Instead of talking about dreary things like Ragako," he says.

I let out a sigh and cross my arms. "She was a random woman we picked up after she collapsed in the middle of the road. She later became a member of my squad. She was an annoying little shit who turned out to be someone I care for." I answer quickly and rather vaguely not giving too much detail.

"And your marriage...it's been a pleasant one?" he asks.

I let out a sigh, I didn't like talking about (Y/N) to him. I didn't need him knowing my weaknesses. "Yes," I answer.

He sits up and looks up towards the sky. "I planned to one day marry...but with the situation, I'm in, I gave up on that dream," he says. I bet, not like the marriage would've lasted that long if he's dying soon.

"That's too bad," I mutter.

"And your child, I assume will join the military when they come of age?" he asks. Okay, I'm starting to get really annoyed with all the questions. I let out a sigh and stand up.

"If they so choose. What they want for a future is up to them. I will be supportive no matter what they want to do with their time." I answer. "Enough questions, read this," I say as I toss a book in his lap. 

═════ 🌙 ═════