38

Chapter 38: Home

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

The next morning after arriving back in 851, Levi, Dutchess, and I were all heading for Trost District. According to Levi, that's where they had been staying since Historia became queen.

The walk was nearly an hour to get to Trost, the town seemed a lot different from the last time I was here, there were more people. But then again after Historia's coronation, Dimo Reeve's son took over his father's company and helped the town.

Walking through the town's main street things seemed normal, markets were open. I'm gonna have to change clothes. I look weird. I was getting strange stairs as Levi led me through town. "This way," Levi says.

Holding my cat close I turn into an alleyway with him. How far was it? Levi and I walked a little more until we reached the gates. It actually wasn't as far as I expected, we just had to take a little detour.

Walking into the main courtyard, there were new trainees standing in line. Levi grabbed my arm as we walked along the hallway. Turning we got inside where we then went upstairs into another hallway. He stops and turns to a door that must've been his bedroom, while we were standing there another door further down the hallway opens.

My head turns and I look to find a familiar face just coming out of the room. It was Hanji, she was looking at something but when she looked up at us her eyes- eye widened. She gasps and smiles at us. "Oh, shit here she comes," Levi mutters.

Dashing towards us, I hand Dutchess over to Levi just before Hanji basically jumps me. Pain shot through me causing me to hiss. "Hey, shitty-glasses careful," Levi warns.

"Oh sorry, sorry," she says. Slowly she releases me and balances herself out still smiling.

"You made it," she says as she holds my hands.

"Yeah, look I'm gonna go change. You and I can catch up in a bit." I tell her.

She smiles and nods, turning to Levi he quickly puts his hand up. "Don't even think about hugging me, only God knows how long it's been since you've bathed," he says.

"Suit yourself shorty," she says.

Levi and I enter the room that was dark while Hanji walked away going back to what she was doing. The room was a little bigger than I expected, a bed was smack dab in the middle of the room with two windows on each side along with the nightstands. "My office is next door," he says.

"Okay. I'm gonna change." I say as I walk up to the bed. Levi let Dutchess down and walks over to the wardrobe where he pulled his clothes.

"I'll have to ask Hanji to pick you up some new uniforms," Levi says.

"Yeah, can't go around wearing my futuristic stuff anymore," I mutter.

Quickly changing into one of Levi's outfits, I pull my hair out from under the shirt and look in the mirror. It was like old times again, it made me smile. "Do you need anything to eat?" Levi asks.

I shook my head, I could wait until dinner. "I'm gonna go find Hanji... I'm gonna need her to show me around. I'm sure you have somewhere you need to be to get caught up. I'll see you at dinner." I say, turning to him I peck him on the lips.

After I was changed I walk out the door, turning to my right I walk down the hall in search of Hanji. Coming around the corner to the stairs I bumped into someone. Eren. "(Y/N)?" he says in a confused tone.