29

Chapter 29: Memories of a Good Place Prt. 2

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

~Memory~

It was the middle of the night, it was only a couple of days after Levi had come to me. Naked at the Survey Corps headquarter ruin, he came back to me out of love and fear of losing the one he loved.

It was the first night he actually was asleep hadn't stayed up. I had finally got him to sleep anyway, today he used the electric oven, and nearly burned the place down. It was a good thing I didn't have work.

But right now I was watching him sleep, he was resting on his back, his face still, and peaceful. I didn't want to wake him, my eyes trail down to his chest which slowly rose then fell with each breath he took. Resting my head on my hand I admired his body, my eyes fell onto his left bicep, there was a scar there.

My finger traces against it softly feeling the bump. I remembered stitching it, only because I had written it down afterward for when I came back. His body was just as beaten up as mine, filled with scars from his many battles. Including his forehead, there was a thin scar from the time he and I were out running interior military police when they were running around hunting each of us down at Kenny Ackerman's orders.

Somehow we both made it out alive. I guess I had been so focused on his forehead that I didn't notice Levi's wide eyes staring at me. "What are you doing?" he asks softly.

I sit back and smile shyly. "Just looking," I say.

He looks at me confused with a soft shy smirk. "What's so fascinating about my scars?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I guess it's because of the memories behind them." I say.

"I guess you remember a little," he mutters.

"I remember most of it, the small unimportant details are forgotten...but not the important things," I mutter.

He turns on his side, his arm draped over me and his hand resting gently on my ass as he pulled me. "Oh yeah? Tell me one of the important details you made sure to remember," he commands.

"Well... one was the time while we were in hiding from the government...it was after making a deal with Dimo Reeves and after you tortured Sannes, I told you that I loved you," I whisper.

I look up to meet his eyes, they looked back down at mine. Seriousness was all I could read on his face, his hand traveled up my back until it reached my face. "Anything else?" he asks.

I smile and place my hand on top of his. "A few... like our first kiss... and our last night together," I answer.

~Memory Over~

My eyes opened when I heard the basement door open. Walking down the steps, Andrew came with a small plate of food, smiling he kneels down and places it in front of me. "Honey, you gotta eat. I don't want you to starve," he says.

I glare at him and back away. "I'd rather die of starvation," I say, my voice was raspy, I hadn't eaten anything since the day before yesterday. Andrew's smile drops again, taking the sandwich he shoves it in my face getting the mayo and other pieces all over my face, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Yummy," he growls.

After a couple of seconds of trying to force-feed me, he stops and the sandwich falls to the ground, my face now messy. He flicks his hand to get the food off of his own hands. "I guess we'll try again later," he says.

With that, he ran back upstairs and I fall back on my side resting my head on the cold floor. I shut my eyes and go back to the memory, it being the only thing helping me get through this.

~Memory~

Levi's mouth fell back on mine after I told him, his kiss was gentle and sweet. Our lips created soft smacking noises as our kissing became heated and ongoing. He held me close, our bare bodies pressing against each other sharing the warmth under the covers.

Parting just slightly I could still feel his lips, "I love you." I whisper against his mouth. I felt him smirk, his eyes were gentle he looked as if he were a young boy madly in love by the way he looked at me. He let out a growl and crashed his lips into mine again.

He was my everything, and I was his. Minutes later he had towered over me, taking me right there. He was a man of action and believed that actions spoke later than words. So I let him show me how much he loved me, I gave myself to him and vise versa.

Our hands intertwined as he made love to me late that night. Usually, he would be very rough, but he took his time and worked himself slowly to the very edge until we both were spent.

~Memory Over~

My head shot up at the sound of a door shutting, there was another set of footsteps. Who's here? I sit up and listen, there soon was shouting but all of it was hard to make out. It sounded like a woman.

They were arguing about something, but I didn't know what. If I yelled, would the other person hear me? If not Andrew will come down here and beat me again. I remained silent to save myself from another beating from 'bad behavior'. I did my best to listen in and try and make out what the other person was saying let alone try and figure out who it was.

Then after the shouting, I heard footsteps again. But then I just and gasp when the sound of a gun going off rang throughout the house. Seconds later a loud thud came, a body had hit the floor. At that moment I feared for my life wondering if it was the other person or Andrew who had pulled the trigger. I curled up into a tight ball and shut my eyes again receding back into the memory when everything was good.

~Memory~

Levi laid on top of me, trying to catch his breath after our round of lovemaking. I let out a huff and watch as he brings his face out of the crook of my neck. Looking down at me both his hands cup my head. "You are...my everything." he mutter.

I smile gently as I looked at him in awe at his words. Then his forehead crashed into mine. "You tell anyone I told you that and I'll shove my foot so far up your ass you won't be able to sit properly for weeks," he mutters. I laugh at his comment and cover my mouth. As always he didn't like showing off his vulnerable side to just anyone.

"I promise." I laugh.

He kisses me one last time, each time he would I never wanted it to end. If I could I press pause on this moment and probably never press play. Because if I pressed play, we'd carry on and have to deal with things tomorrow and the next day and all I wanted to do was remain like this, with him in his arms encasing me in nothing but love and safety.

I never wanted to forget the feelings he made me feel tonight. I never wanted to leave his side. Never.

═════ 🌙 ═════