12

Chapter 12: In The Night

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

I had awoken to my alarm the next day to get ready for class. It was twenty minutes before nine and the class started at nine-fifteen. Slipping out of bed I was suddenly pulled back down by Levi who then laid himself on top of me. Pinning my hands down to the bed he presses soft kisses along my neck and collarbone until he travels up to meet my mouth.

"Levi-" he cut me off again with his lips pressing harder into mine.

He stops for a minute and looks down. "What's the point in going when we'll be leaving soon?" he asks.

He had a point with that, we would be leaving soon. "Levi I-" he kisses me again, softer this time.

"Just stay, you're smart enough as it is, you don't need school to prove that," he says. Did he just compliment me? I look at him in confusion with a wide grin tugging at my lips.

"What?" he asks.

"Who are you and what have you done with Levi? You hardly say anything nice." I chuckle.

"Oh eat shit." He says as he rolls off of me, I continue to laugh before I roll over and lay on top of him now. Pressing my lips onto his for a moment I pull back slightly and smile gently.

"What do you think will happen when we get back?" I ask.

I felt him shrug his shoulders. "I'm sure we'll have a shit ton of work to do, before I left they were still making sure Wall Maria was secure, I'm sure in a few weeks they'll finally announce that it's safe," he says.

"So Eren managed to plug up the holes in the wall?" I ask.

Levi quickly nods. Laying my head on his chest I let out a sigh, "I'll stay, but I do have to meet Desiree today." I tell him.

He nods and wraps his arms around me. We both let out long tired sighs as we spent more time in bed.

~Time Skip~

Later that day after lunchtime I met with Desiree and we decided to go to a small cafe for lunch. Sitting outside in the surprisingly warm weather today, we chatted. "How's the baby doing?" I ask her.

"Good, the morning sickness, however, is a pain in the ass but it'll be worth it." she says.

"How is Harry?" I ask next before taking a sip of my tea.

"He's good, been working late to make sure we have enough money for the baby. I haven't been having a lot of clients lately so he's been picking up a few extra hours," she explains.

I nod and smile. "Just don't work yourself too hard okay?" I ask.

She nods with a soft smile. "How about you? What have you been up to?" she asks.

Should I tell her? "Uhm well. You know how I went back to the Survey Corps' old headquarters?" I ask.

She nods quickly and looks at me with confusion. "Well...Levi sort of traveled here." I tell her with a shy smile.

"He what?!" she asks rather loudly.

I raise my hands towards her signaling for her to quiet down. "When?" she asks.

"About two weeks ago, I was going to tell you," I tell her.

"Where is he? When can I meet him?" she asks.

I laugh at her questions as I lean back in my seat. "Maybe we can schedule a dinner or something," I tell her.

She nods and smiles. "How has it been? How is Andrew taking the news-"

Out of nowhere she stops and looks past me, looking back there, I saw him. Andrew, he was stumbling across the street away from us, he had a bottle in his hand and he didn't look all that happy. "Man, life must really suck for him right now," Desiree says.

"Yeah, speaking of which Levi and I ran into him the other night. Levi didn't like him, which I get because of what I've told him." I tell her.

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Levi didn't like him either. Andrew, I feel like is dealing with a lot of internal issues now that his family is done for, he's got no friends, no social life, hell I doubt he's got enough money to eat this week. Not to mention he must be going crazy now with everything is playing out for him." she says. There she goes again.

"Yeah," I mutter.

"So anyway, when do you guys want to come to dinner?" she asks.

From there we both planned on a time, we agreed we'd meet tomorrow night after my work shift ended. I just wondered how she'd take it when I tell her that Levi and I plan on going back to his time.

~Time Skip~

~Andrew~

It was dark out now as I stood outside (Y/N)'s workplace. I remember her telling me about it, I wasn't sure if she was working today but thankfully I saw her lock up the shop. She had her bag over her shoulder as she looked around before crossing the street.

She walked away from me on her way home, I decided to follow. I did my best to stay quiet and when she would turn to glance back I would quickly hide away. When we reached a neighborhood with duplexes, she turned to the right and entered the one at the end of the block. Hiding behind a tree I watched her walk in when the door shut I quickly walked up to the window that was open.

On the inside, someone was sitting on the couch watching TV, when they turned it revealed the one person I didn't want to see. Levi?! He's living with her?!! Angry I back away from the house, pulling out my phone I decide to take a picture of the number on her home so I could remember which house it was. Not realizing I had the flash on, there was a bright flash, quickly to be safe I ran back to the tree where I hid, not a moment later Levi came out of the house.

He stood on the front stoop. "What is it?" (Y/N) asks as she places her hands on his back.

"I don't know, I thought I saw a flash," he says.

She then grabs his arm. "It might've been a car," she suggests before tugging him back inside. When the door shut again I let out a sigh then go into my photos finding the number there. I'll be back, just you wait (Y/N).

═════ 🌙 ═════