Chapter 9: Confused (Pt. II)

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

The whole mansion forgot that Taehyung tried run away. It was like as if it never happened. They do remember of course, Taehyung kept thinking how he should've either hid in the trash trunk or simply not ran at all.

It's been two days and it was silent. Yugyeom would be the one to take coffee from Taehyung and to Jeongguk's office and the raspberry haired boy was more than happy with that because he didn't want to see the other's face.

He wanted to say thank you to Yugyeom too. Even if he got caught by Jeongguk, Yugyeom was trying to save him and let all this matter be hidden.

Curse that man who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Seokjin was inside Jeongguk's office right now, demanding why can't he see his best friend after what he has done to him.

"I want to see him!" Seokjin utters. Yoongi sighs because he knows Jeongguk won't let him, Namjoon too.

"Jeongguk." Seokjin says and the mafia boss knows this tone, he hates it.

"Let him go. Please." Seokjin says and Jeongguk keeps his eyes on the cup.

"Namjoon hyung, please take your boyfriend away." Jeongguk says and Seokjin gritts his teeth.

"I will wait for the day when you'll fucking cry for him!" Seokjin raises his voice as he gets up.

"I want to see you fucking regret everything what you've done to him." Seokjin was never an angry person. He was always calm and he was always humble. No matter how much Jeongguk would disrespect him, he'd say nothing. He never once wanted anything bad for him. He wanted him to become good.

But he was not thinking like that right now. Because what Jeongguk was doing to Taehyung was what he didn't deserve at all.

Jeongguk scoffs and Seokjin gives him one last glare, leaves the office.

Yoongi sighs deeply and Namjoon leaves after Seokjin.

"Let him meet Taehyung." Yoongi says. Jeongguk completely ignores him.

"Jeongguk it's the least you can do for that poor boy."

"Can you please leave me alone?" Jeongguk utters and Yoongi shakes his head, gets up.

"Tell Yugyeom to send Taehyung here." Jeongguk says. Yoongi immediately looks at him in alarm.

"Jeongguk." Yoongi says.

"Just go and do what I said." Jeongguk utters. Yoongi has no choice but to do it.

Jeongguk was deep in his thoughts. He had been on edge these few days, ever since he had that conversation with Yoongi, he has been restless.

Taehyung shouldn't be on his mind like this at all. Like there's a constant ring of him there which is keeping him on the edge and keeping him restless. Making him annoyed at almost everything.

He needs take sure it goes away.

It's true that be could've done worse and worse to someone else if they tried to run away. It should've been the same with Taehyung but the fact is, it didn't happen and Jeongguk knows it should've happened. That is how it's supposed to go not the other way.

Not how it happened in the hall.

His thoughts were interrupted  with a knock on the door. He mumbles a come in, the door opens hesitantly and his gaze lifts up to see the person called for, Taehyung.