Chapter 17: Play

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jimin watches as the raspberry haired boy falls limp in his arms. He must've passed out because of the shock. Jimin smiles to himself as he picks him up, putting him in the back seat of the car.

Jimin was surprised to see Taehyung out of the mansion all by himself. Jimin thought that just like everyone other worker in the mansion, Taehyung won't ever be leaving that place but here he was---inside his car.

Jimin said he'll have Taehyung when he met Jeongguk and Yoongi in the casino. He wasn't that sure at the moment but maybe he does have a chance. A chance to have Taehyung. Jimin won't lie. He was jealous because Jeongguk had Taehyung and he didn't. He wanted Taehyung and maybe he can have him now.

Jimin drives to his home where he was apparently going when he encountered Taehyung. Jimin felt excited, way too excited for some unknown reason and it was visible in his expressions. Jimin picks Taehyung up and walks inside his room, laying him down.

Jimin looks at his deeply. He never knew he would meet Taehyung like this---he didn't knew he would meet Taehyung at all because he as sure that Jeongguk would keep him hidden---away from the outside world---especially Jimin because of how be kept saying that Taehyung belongs to me. So it really was a surprise for Jimin to find Taehyung like that. He had to put no efforts to see him and he hopes he won't have to do anything to keep him either.

Jimin pulls the comforter up till Taehyung's chin and kept watching him sleep. He knew he'd wake up soon. Jimin brings his hand to Taehyung's hair and tucks a strand of hair behind his ear, the sleeping boy remains unaffected.

Jimin's finger trails down, from Taehyung's cheek to his lips and he halts, his eyes darkening and he traces his finger on Taehyung's lips, very slowly. Jimin was about to lean in but his phone rings. He takes it out and swipes the green, it was a private number.

"Hello." Jimin says, eyes still on Taehyung and his finger barely touching his lips. 

"Don't you fucking touch him Park. Don't you fucking dare." Of course Jeongguk would know everything about Taehyung even if he has let him go. He can't just leave him be like this. Jeongguk thinks it's better for his safety because whenever Taehyung will need him, Jeongguk will be there.

Jimin hears a growling voice and he knows it belongs to whom.

"Mr. Jeon, how are you." Jimin muses.

"I won't repeat myself Park and let him go or else I'll truly show you how I deal with scums like you." Jeongguk threatens and Jimin is now caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"I don't think he belongs to you anymore. Am I right?" Jimin says and Jeongguk grips his phone tightly.

"That doesn't fucking concern you. If you even think about doing something to him---I swear Park, I'll kill you with my own hands." Jeongguk threatens again and Jimin laughs.

"And what about the thinks you've done to him. Everyone knows what you do with your victim so I don't think you should be saying anything like that to me." Jimin grins.

"It's better if be stays away from this dark world. He doesn't belong to this hell so don't drag him in it just because you lust for him." Jeongguk gritts his teeth.

"Lust? Oh no Mr. Jeongguk, it's not just lust. It's much---much more." Jimin bites his lips and smirks and Jeongguk curses at him.

"You wouldn't dare." Jeongguk says and Jimin laughs again.

"Try me." Jimin hangs up. Taehyung was now squirming due Jimin's voice and he slowly opens his eyes. Jimin knows Jeongguk has probably gone mad but his focus was just the pretty boy infront of him right now.