Chapter 44: Vigorous

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk was used to not feeling anything---any emotion or feeling if he was the Jeongguk from months ago. And now, Jeongguk wishes to become that Jeongguk again just so he can get rid of this feeling---no not feel and to never feel it again---the hurt.

And the he's still the old Jeongguk---he's the new Jeongguk just for Taehyung and right now, he wishes he wasn't. He wants to feel no pain and hurt at all. He curses himself right now for being so weak infront of these emotions---being so weak in front love.

Oh this love---so beautiful yet so hurting. A ravishing feeling that can easily leave you in deepest bruises. Breathtaking---in both pleasuring and painful ways.

Warm---in arms of your lover and then---cold---without them.

Beautifully menacing. Indeed---It's both pleasure and pain. It hurts yet we still want it. Love has strange ways to make you fall. In most unexpected ways that you can't even figure out what happened and how it happened.

And you will find the vast meanings to describe love in every language. Some words and phrases will leave you speechless---yet---

You can't really define love, can you?

Well, Jeongguk can---and he only has a name to describe love. Kim Taehyung. It's where Jeongguk's love starts and it's where it ends.

And Jeongguk feels like shit right now. Something he's always been scared ever since he fell in love was to lose Taehyung and when he saw Taehyung running away from him---he really now thinks that he has lost him.

Then let me go. Jeongguk should've been selfish at that moment and keep him---he wanted to never let go. The moment Taehyung said those words---Jeongguk knew he fucked up because he was at fault. Taehyung left only because Jeongguk told him to.

And it was solely because Jeongguk was angry and if at that moment---he had done something or said something to hurt Taehyung, he could never forgive himself. He always loses his mind when he's angry and he didn't wanted to hurt Taehyung.

He expected Taehyung to stay but then again---he's the one who told him to leave and he just hopes Taehyung would forgive him. He was in no place to mess up. He can't do anything that'll make Taehyung distant from him. Taehyung being in love with him itself is a miracle for him and he can't mess everything just because of his possessiveness and jealousy.

But Jeongguk can't help it. The mere thought of Taehyung being with someone else drives him crazy and that someone being Jimin---is a big no. And knows he shouldn't force what he wants on Taehyung. Taehyung has every right to see who ever he wants. He's just scared that this world might snatch his love away and leave him stranded---alone.

Taehyung pleaded him to trust him and he should've done that. Because all he wanted was to listen to what Jimin has to say and that's all. They all know Jimin can't and wouldn't dare hurt Taehyung now.

He was forcing Taehyung to listen to him rather than talking gently after Taehyung is still grieving his mother and he made Taehyung angry. He would've done the same if he was in his place.

Jeongguk shouldn't have asked him to leave.

Jeongguk is scared of that. Scared of Taehyung leaving him and him being alone because he can't imagine a life without Taehyung. He shudders even at the thought of a life where Taehyung won't be with him. He just knows this much that Taehyung is his anchor and he'll go crazy without him.

"Are you meeting Chanyeol today?" Jeongguk slowly nods as Yoongi asks him.

"Be there on time---Chanyeol is a busy person." So is Jeongguk.