Chapter 2: Daunting

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Excuse me?" Taehyung forgets all the fear and says it right at Jeongguk's face. Him tilting his face surely made him get closer to Jeongguk's but all he can think of is who the hell does this Jeon Jeongguk think of himself.

"You heard me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung wants to slap away that shitty grin from Jeongguk's lips.

"Why would I not be leaving this place? Of course I will." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles, walking away and leans back on the desk and Taehyung can feel himself breathing normally now.

"Oh yeah? How?" Jeongguk asks.

With my legs you bastard. Oh how much Taehyung wants to say it out loud.

"Listen Mr. Jeon. I came here so I could get a job because I really need money but you know what?" Taehyung gets up and grins faintly. "You can keep your job. It's not even a job to be honest. Who pays for just making a coffee?" Taehyung shrugs and Jeongguk still stays unaffected, the smirk still adorning his lips.

"Thank you for your precious time Mr. Jeon but I'll be leaving now. I can find a job anywhere." Taehyung proudly states and turns around.

"You can leave for now but you'll be coming back here and then I'll show you that this is no way you talk to me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung halts, turns around and shrugs and then walks out.

Jeongguk chuckles to himself, getting that Taehyung doesn't know him but Jeongguk surely knows him and his parents.

So naive. Jeongguk thinks. He grabs his phone and dials a number.

No one talks to me like that Kim Taehyung and certainly not you.

------------------------------

"Idiot. A big, fat, hot headed idiot." Taehyung keeps cursing Jeongguk and Seokjin looks at him as if he's seen a ghost.

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut. You are an idiot." Seokjin says.

"Me? Seriously? He said I can't leave this place. Bitch I showed him that I can and I did. I left and he did nothing." Taehyung was proud of himself and Seokjin grabs his own hair in frustration.

"What have you done Tae? He's not gonna spare you." Seokjin says and Taehyung snorts.

"Pfft. He'll probably forget about me in a couple of days." Taehyung says and grabs his bag.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asks when he sees Taehyung gathering his things.

"I can't stay here forever hyung. Thank you for letting me stay but I have to go back." Taehyung sighs. Yeah, he has to.

"You know you can stay here as long as you want." Seokjin says and Taehyung smiles, shaking his head.

"I know but I don't want to invade yours and Namjoon hyung's privacy anymore." Taehyung says and Seokjin chuckles.

"You idiot." Seokjin gets up hugs Taehyung.

"Everything will be okay." He whispers and Taehyung tries his best to not tear up, swallowing the lump in his throat. He just closes his eyes and stays in Seokjin's embrace.

"I'll be leaving now." Taehyung says and Seokjin nods.

Seokjin insists to drive him but Taehyung says he'll take the cab. Now Seokjin also has to go to his clinic and Taehyung doesn't want to keep him.

It's not snowing but the air is bone chilling. It keeps raining time after time so the roads are wet. It's all just gloomy. Taehyung takes the cab to his house. Standing in front of it, Taehyung dreads to go in. He doesn't want to feel the emptiness and loneliness but he has no other choice. He has skipped his classes for three days straight and now he is also jobless. You can call him an orphan too now.