Chapter 62: Harmony

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was screaming when once he found out where they are. Stepping out of the private jet, Taehyung starting skipping and jumping---they were in Paris---in the city of love.

Jeongguk smiles and trails behind Taehyung who was running towards the car that was waiting for them. Taehyung had forgotten about everything in his moment of excitement so when he realises, he turns around and runs towards Jeongguk and jumps in his arms and the younger catches him, chuckling at his husband's excitement.

"Thank you Gukkie---". Taehyung says and kisses Jeongguk's cheek softly.

"You haven't even seen anything yet baby." Jeongguk says and Taehyung wrinkles his nose and gets off, pecking Jeongguk's lips.

"Let's go then." Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand and hurriedly walks towards the car. Taehyung rests his head on Jeongguk's chest, hands intertwined as the driver takes them to the hotel they'd be staying in.

Taehyung was in awe when they reached the hotel. It gave him a villa vibe yet it was smaller than a villa. The bedroom opened to the outside as well---to the pool area and Taehyung was just in love with this place.

 The bedroom opened to the outside as well---to the pool area and Taehyung was just in love with this place

"It's late---we should sleep and we'll go out tomorrow." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods because he really was tired. Cuddling eachother after a rather heated make out session, they fall asleep and both were excited for the next day.

Taehyung wakes up first---smiling at his sleeping husband. Taehyung softly pushes Jeongguk's head off his chest and the mafia boss squirms a little and finally opens his eyes. Jeongguk immediately looks up and smiles when he finds Taehyung looking at him. He always does that---whenever he wakes up---he looks for Taehyung first and relaxes when he finds him next to him and there were many nights when Jeongguk wouldn't but he doesn't want any morning in which he wouldn't wake up next to Taehyung.

"Good morning baby." Jeongguk rasps and Taehyung plays with Jeongguk's hair.

"Good morning Gukkie." Taehyung replies.

"Let's get up and shower." Taehyung says and Jeongguk lifts up his head to let Taehyung get off. He'll wait until Taehyung takes shower. Though his mind immediately changes when Taehyung takes off his shirt infront of him. Taehyung doesn't know the intense look Jeongguk is giving him as he makes his way to the bathroom.

Jeongguk immediately gets up, he was already shirtless and makes his way to the bathroom too. He opens the door, Taehyung was about to balance the water but turns around and sees Jeongguk standing by the door.

"Gukkie?" Taehyung utters but Jeongguk says nothing and walks towards Taehyung, grabbing him by his waist and crashes his lips with Taehyung's. The older was surprised at bit but immediately kisses back and the kiss wasn't soft from the moment it initiated.