Chapter 60: Unconditionally

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Marry me."

When you're in the middle of the heavy storm---stuck in the middle of vast and never ending ocean of sadness and pain and the boat you are in just seems to be giving up just you are about to give up and then suddenly---that storm immediately slows down and the dark clouds let just a small ray of sunshine through them---

That little ray of sunshine is enough to give you hope---enough for you to belive that above these thick, dark and scary clouds---the sky is clear, that there is light---enough to even blind you. And that light is for everyone---for everyone. Even for the ones who keep themselves wrapped in the darkness of the clouds just because they are afraid of the light and then that darkness is all they know---like Jeongguk was.

But a ray of sunshine---Kim Taehyung was enough to make him belive that this world is beautiful---Taehyung is beautiful because he is Jeongguk's world. Jeongguk never imagined he'd be in love---so desperately in love yet here he is---holding Taehyung and finally in light.

He wants to life with Taehyung forever---for as long as he breathes---he wants Taehyung to be with him and to be with Taehyung---no matter what. And he knows---no one---no one in this world will accept him just the way he is---except Taehyung.

And he can't wait anymore. He knows he just proposed him in the most unromantic way and to be his fiancé for now but he just can't wait to give Taehyung his name and officially make Taehyung his. He knows he again did in the most unromantic way but he's not good at things like that---It's his first and the last time proposing someone and he just---he doesn't know what to do.

Unromantic? For Taehyung---It's the most romantic---pure and raw. Fancy dinner and then rose flowers and then getting on your knees---all the fancy and expensive things---but nothing---nothing compares to this.

This is something that no other way of proposing can compete. It looks simple---Jeongguk sitting in the edge of bed---Taehyung in his arms and these two words which are life changing---which are just too beautiful.

Marry me.

Marry me.

Marry me.

The words are repeating in Taehyung's mind as his tears fall and he's rendered speechless because of the truth---the honesty---the tenderness and love that Jeongguk's eyes hold and Taehyung also mirrors them. And Taehyung immediately wipes Jeongguk's tears because he hates seeing him cry even though he's crying himself and Jeongguk hates tears in Taehyung's eyes.

But this moment is for them to cry in happiness---tears of happiness are one way to show how much happy you are. Taehyung nods his head---leaning in and kissing Jeongguk softly---and the kiss---is the answer---

"Yes Jeongguk---I will marry you." It's a mere whisper that Taehyung says against his lips before kissing him again and Jeongguk knows he can cry all he wants infront of Taehyung---the only person who will never make fun of a mafia boss crying. Because with Taehyung---his emotions are always delicate and he never has and never will hesitate to show them. Just for Taehyung.

Jeongguk kisses back---and his kiss is the thank you---gratitude---for Taehyung who entered on his life and showed him what beauty this love holds and even if you get hurt in love---It's still what makes you feel alive. And Taehyung is worth the pain---Taehyung is worth fighting for.

They rest their foreheads together and let the tears speak for a while, hands intertwined and eyes closed.

"Thank you baby." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung just nods his head.