Chapter 14: Forbidden

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

TW: body harm mentioned. Read at your own risk plz

Third Person POV

Taehyung's hands are shaking as he grabs the phone. He calls Seokjin who immediately picks up.

"Hey, Tae. I was about to call you." Seokjin says but all he hears is a sob.

"Tae? Taehyung?! Why are you crying?" Seokjin panics.

Taehyung places his hand on his mouth, tries his best to not cry but he remembers that he called Seokjin just so he could not cry alone by himself and actually have someone hear him.

"Taehyung! Please tell me you're okay." Seokjin desperately says even though he knows how could the other be okay when in that house but at that moment, he wanted to know he was atleast away from him.

"Hyung." Taehyung's voice broke saying this as he tries his best to say something.

"Just---just stay with me on the phone." Taehyung cries.

"Okay. Okay Tae. I can come there if you want. I don't fucking care who'll stop me." Seokjin says.

"No. No he---he is out of his mind right now. He might hurt you too." Taehyung says, wiping away his tears but they wouldn't stop.

"Hurt me too? What did he do this time!" Seokjin was angry and he was so fucking guilty.

"Just wanna forget it. Please don't talk about him to me." Taehyung says.

"Tae---I'm so sorry." Seokjin utters.

"It's not your fault he's a horrible person." Taehyung mumbles. "Don't be sorry."

"You'll get out of there. I promise. We will all try. I promise---".

"Talk to me about something else please." Taehyung interrupts him.

"Okay. Okay." Seokjin says and Taehyung closes his eyes, hears to whatever story Seokjin starts.

It feels like he's getting numb to all this. Two years ago, he'd cry hours and hours after he'd hurt him in every way and he'd even scream in his sleep, get nightmares.

The fact that he stopped crying made him feel like Jeongguk has made him numb and used to all this and he wants to use it against him.

Taehyung wants to see tears in Jeongguk's eyes because of him as well.

----------------------

Jeongguk made Yoongi attend the few meetings for two days because he just locked himself in his room after that night in the holding cellar.

He is scared because he has never felt all he these emotions and feelings he has been feeling lately. Jeongguk is a stranger to love so he has no idea what that feeling is. So he is scared to be vulnerable to the strange, unfamiliar and really strong emotions he feels.

The feeling he gets in his stomach when he sees Taehyung laughing or giggling. The warmth that spreads in his body whenever he tastes the coffee Taehyung makes. Taehyung's touches are rare but so soft, which Jeongguk doesn't even deserve. His voice is just so beautiful and deep, hearing Taehyung's voice just calms him down.

What he did that night in the cellar made him hit break yet another glass in his hand and this time, right next to the previous wound and this time, he let's it bleed, let's it hurt.

But that hurt is nothing. He feels no pain with that mere cut. He thinks he's gone mad because why is he even thinking of hurting himself for someone else...