Chapter 51: Pearls

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Thank you Taehyung." Jeongguk says, happy that Taehyung actually agreed.

"Is there any place you want to go to and talk---".

"I want to go to a place where---if needed---I can slap you and not create a scene." Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him with surprise.

"Why---why would you want to slap me?" Jeongguk utters.

"Well---while explaining yourself---you might say something, which I know you will---say something very stupid and I might have to slap you." Taehyung says.

"You are really determined to hurt me huh?" Jeongguk asks.

"Oh you have no idea." Taehyung groans and glares at Jeongguk---which Jeongguk always finds cute rather than scary. Well right now, he should be scared.

"Okay---then where should we go?" Jeongguk asks.

"Wait here---I have to ask permission for the leave." Taehyung walks out of the waiting room.

Jeongguk was nervous before coming here and now---it has increased tenfold. He doesn't know from where he's going to start or how he's going to explain everything---which is not as difficult as it feels right now.

"Come on---follow me." Taehyung's voice snaps out of his thoughts. Taehyung walks ahead of him and he follows.

They walk the sideway from the studio to wherever Taehyung is taking him. It's a sweet morning---the sun shines yet the clouds remain.

"Don't walk close to me." You make me--- Taehyung utters and Jeongguk puts the distance between them, letting Taehyung walk further.

"Are we there yet?" Jeongguk asks.

"Does it like we are? We are still walking." Taehyung answers.

"How long will it take?" Jeongguk utters and Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"You'll see." Taehyung says in response.

"Are we just going to walk---". Taehyung's groan makes Jeongguk stop talking and he mumbles a sorry.

"We can go to my ho---".

"For God's sake Jeongguk---stay quiet." Taehyung stops and turns around. He glares at him.

"Sorry---I will stay quiet." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung turns around to keep walking. 

They keep walking along the sideway and Jeongguk thinks it might never end. But he isn't complaining, he's with Taehyung and that boyfriend of his is away from him. Not that Jeongguk actually believes that they are a couple.

"We're here." They stand in front of a shuttered garage and Taehyung takes out the keys from his pocket, unlocking the lock and slides the shutter up.

"Get in." Taehyung says and Jeongguk does so. Taehyung shuts the garage door and turns the main switch on which lights up the place. It looked like a repair shop---but of what---Jeongguk couldn't really figure out. Home appliances maybe.

It had two benches on either side across the walls. There were shelves where the equipment was and cabinets too. Though Jeongguk wanted to just know who it belongs to and why Taehyung has the key.

"Who's place is this?" Jeongguk asks.

"Does it matter? It's just a place where we can talk so---start." Taehyung says.

"I want to know." Jeongguk presses and Taehyung sighs.

"It's Matteo's." Taehyung says and Jeongguk feels a tug at his heart.