Chapter 35: Numb

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Does it hurt anywhere else sweetie?" Kim Minzy asks a crying, 7 years old Taehyung who fell from stairs in his over excitement. Taehyung shakes his head, only pointing at his ankle. His arms were throbbing as well yet he chose to be a brave boy.

"I'm going to bandage it tightly and you'll have to prevent yourself from not walking around too much, okay?" Minzy softly says and Taehyung nods.

"That's my boy." Minzy smiles beautifully and Taehyung forgets his pain. Just seeing her smile always made him happy. They were spending summer vacations in Taehyung's grandparents house.

"But I won't be able to enjoy my holidays." Taehyung pouts, tears dry on his cheek now.

"It's just for a few days sweetie and if you will listen to me and not jump around---it'll be completely fine in no time." Minzy smiles softly and Taehyung nods, pouting.

"Every injury and wound needs time to heal sweetheart. Even when we say it will never heal---time heals it for us. Whatever wound it maybe, it heals." At that time Taehyung couldn't understand what his mother said.

------------------------------

"Dad, If mom found out, we're dead." A thirteen years old Taehyung exclaims.

"I know." His father utters, holding a piece of his wife's favourite vase---now broken.

"The first think she sees when she enters the house is the vase, now when she won't find it here, she'll raise hell."

"But we have to hide it for now. Let's not through it away, just hide it." Sungjae says and Taehyung nods. The father and son were playing their so called baseball in the lounge and Sungjae's hit with his baseball bat (notebook) ended up breaking his wife's favourite vase.

"Why does it have to be the favourite one." Taehyung whines. "Why not that old hideous looking vase over there."

"We're just unlucky." Sungjae says. They really were unlucky.

"What's going on." Sungjae and Taehyung halt when they hear Minzy's voice. Minzy was looking at the boys crouching down and the vase broken.

Her vase.

Her favourite vase.

Taehyung had to put his hands on his ear when she screamed.

"What did you both do?" Minzy exclaims, walking towards them. The other two immediately stand far from her.

"We didn't do it intentionally." Sungjae says.

"What do you mean 'we'? It was you dad. You broke it." Taehyung says and his father looks at him betrayed.

"But you---".

"What stupid sport were you two playing inside the house this time?" Minzy asks, furious.