Chapter 49: Venice

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Venice is beautiful. For Taehyung, it's the most beautiful city and right now---just a day in this city---Taehyung finds it hauntingly beautiful because it's raining. Venice in rain---heavenly.

But for Taehyung---It's gloomy. He always wanted to discover the whole city that's in the water and yet he can't seem to even look around as he keeps walking, away from the apartment. He doesn't know the city and he doesn't even want to---not interested at all now.

The rain pours harder at him as he walks the sideway and he isn't at the area where Venice waters actually start. He doesn't know where he is going but he thinks he'll reach Jeongguk somehow if he keeps walking.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Yugyeom curses when he doesn't find Taehyung anywhere in the apartment. He was on phone with Jeongguk again and he thought Taehyung would still be sleeping and he never thought Taehyung would sneak out.

Yugyeom feels lucky---so lucky because he can see a fading figure walking on the sideway and he knows it's Taehyung. Yugyeom runs after him---the rain soaking him wet in a matter of seconds.

Honestly, Yugyeom had a heart attack when he went to wake Taehyung up and not find him in the bedroom and anywhere. He saw the front door open and cursed---and if he had lost Taehyung in the new city which---is new for Taehyung---Jeongguk would've killed him.

"Taehyung!" Yugyeom grabs Taehyung's arm and turns him around and the raspberry haired boy looks at him in fear because of the sudden movement but his eyes immediately soften when he sees Yugyeom.

"What were you thinking? Where are you going huh?" Yugyeom asks---he didn't mean to be harsh and he isn't---he was just worried. Taehyung keeps looking at him and doesn't answer, trying to get out of his hold.

"You don't know this place Taehyung---what if you got lost? Jeongguk would've---".

"I want to see him Yugyeom---please I want to see him." Taehyung pleads. Yugyeom can't see the tears because they are blending with the tears of the sky but Taehyung's red eyes tell him clearly that he's crying.

"I can't." Yugyeom firmly says and Taehyung struggles harder to escape his hold.

"Let me go." Taehyung says.

"No, you're going back into the apartment and you're not going to do anything like this again." Yugyeom now walks towards the apartment. Taehyung had no other choice but to follow him.

"Take a warm bath and get dressed---you'll catch cold." Yugyeom says and walks into the room where he is staying.

He does just as Yugyeom told him, takes his time in the warm shower and didn't want to get out. Hungry, he decides to eat because he can't just starve himself for someone who has pushed him away.

He was surprised to find Yugyeom who has already prepared the breakfast and was now setting the plates. Taehyung doesn't know how but he manages to smile faintly.

Yugyeom notices and gestures him to join him which Taehyung does. He appreciates Yugyeom's cooking because whatever this Italian breakfast was called---it sure was delicious.

"I'll take you out in the city tomorrow so you can see some important sightings and for the next few days---I'll help you with whatever you want to chose to do while you are here." Yugyeom says and Taehyung unconsciously keeps nodding.

"You'll---you'll go back?" Taehyung weakly asks and Yugyeom nods.

"I'll be all alone here?" Taehyung asks and Yugyeom shakes his head.