Chapter 56: Divine

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk breaks the hug and looks at Taehyung with endearing eyes---shining because of the glow infront of him. He cups Taehyung's face in his hands---making sure he's with him, right infront of him and now that he's sure of it, he hugs him again and Taehyung hides himself in Jeongguk's arms---letting himself feel the tender warmth that Jeongguk offers.

Yoongi has long looked away from the pureness of the love infront him. Haechan couldn't belive that he's seeing Jeongguk cry. He never thought he'd be seeing this one day. Seeing what love can do to you.

Love is a mystery---one that can never be solved. Just like in Jeongguk's and Taehyung's case---It's still a mystery---how the ruthless monster---the one who can even kill his father, who never cared about anyone's, who loved torturing everyone---
How easily he fell in love with Kim Taehyung in just two damn months.

It'll always stay a mystery.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's hand and hurriedly walks towards the main door. When they reach the car that's when Taehyung reminds him.

"You left the car keys inside." Taehyung giggles, biting his lips as he watches Jeongguk being in a hurry and confused, looking so damn cute.

"Oh---I'll get the ones for the other car." Jeongguk walks back but halts when Yugyeom appears.

"Catch." Yugyeom yells and throws the car keys at Jeongguk, the mafia boss catches them. Yugyeom smirks and walks inside as Jeongguk rushes back. Taehyung stands there, biting his lips as he tries not to laugh at his adorable lover.

Jeongguk unlocks the door and opens it for Taehyung. Jeongguk hurriedly gets in the driver seat and starts the ignition.

They haven't talked to eachother yet and they don't need to---for now atleast. The car ride is silent yet after a moment, Jeongguk's hand softly rests on Taehyung's thigh and the raspberry haired boy covers Jeongguk's hand with his own, the smile never leaving their lips.

They also stay quiet in the elevator---though their hearts beating erratically in sync. Jeongguk was walking ahead of Taehyung as he unlocks the door. Taehyung walks in and Jeongguk locks the door.

Jeongguk stands by the door and Taehyung's eyes are set on the wind chime that Taehyung made himself.

He told Jeongguk it's supposed to be in the open air but Jeongguk said he wants it to be hung inside

He told Jeongguk it's supposed to be in the open air but Jeongguk said he wants it to be hung inside. The keys were from a decoration piece that broke and Taehyung decided to use it for something more beautiful.

Taehyung slowly turns around---blushing immediately when his eyes lock with Jeongguk's. Even in the silence, they are saying everything they want to. Jeongguk walks towards Taehyung, measuring every step with delicacy and stands infront of Taehyung. So, so close and Taehyung wants him closer.