Chapter 38: Glimpse

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung really shouldn't have dressed after their intimate moment because his clothes were ripped off of him again when they entered Jeongguk's room. They had come here to sleep but they can't get enough of eachother. Jeongguk hand are familiar with every curve of Taehyung's body and he definitely knows how his body responds to him.

Like Taehyung always keeps his arms circled around Jeongguk's neck. Taehyung always leaves the scratch marks when he's at the climax. And Jeongguk always loves it when Taehyung tugs his hair. Whatever Taehyung does---Jeongguk loves it.

And having Taehyung next to him while sleeping---It's always been a dream and Jeongguk has it now. Taehyung sleeps quickly maybe because he was tired at the moment. And Jeongguk falls asleep soon after that, tangled with his love and no intentions of letting go.

Jeongguk doesn't want to think about what Taehyung feels. It does confuses Jeongguk that if Taehyung 'hates' him then why does he let him touch him. Jeongguk isn't complaining---he's more than happy with this too but he really wishes to know what Taehyung feels now. Jeongguk can't believe that Taehyung hates him now---because it's so obvious in Taehyung's eyes---the soft and gentle expression in Taehyung's eyes can't be of hate.

But Jeongguk still doesn't want to get his hopes high. He still thinks that Taehyung might leave him any moment he messes up---whatever they have. Though he'll try his best to not give him any reason to leave even when Taehyung doesn't belong to him yet.

And in the other hand---the biggest fear he has is regarding to the mafia world. If someone gets to know that Jeon Jeongguk is in love---with Kim Taehyung, they will try to hurt him---by hurting Taehyung and he's sure of that.

He wants to end all of Taehyung's misery yet he can be the biggest cause of it. The world is full of his enemies---except a few, Jeongguk can't trust anybody at all. He would never want Taehyung to be hurt because of him. He wants to make sure Taehyung is always safe and not be the cause of his pain.

And just like always---he's back to wishing if he had a normal life. Where he'd be capturing pictures and living a normal student life. He wonders how he would've met Taehyung if he was not a mafia boss at all. But what's done is done---there's no going back even if he wishes to turn back the time and right the wrongs he has done.

To never have hurt Taehyung at all if he knew he'd be falling for him after not so long.

But now---he'll cherish what he has. He doesn't know for how long he has Taehyung to keep but he'll make sure to love him and show him his worth. That how perfect and beautiful he is. And that how much he loves him. He'll make sure Taehyung forgets the pain he has given him---even when it's impossible but he'll try.

-------------------------------

Taehyung wakes up when he had trouble breathing and he felt so hot. He squirmed and felt something heavy over him only to find out Jeongguk's upper body on his chest and being held by him so damn tightly. And Taehyung forgets everything.

A smile unconsciously makes its way to his lips and he starts playing with Jeongguk's hair.

Perfect. He thinks. I can definitely get used to this.

Taehyung doesn't know where this will take him. He was afraid of admitting the feeling to himself and in front of Jeongguk---It's going to be a million times more difficult. But Taehyung thinks---that how easily Jeongguk had confessed to him and how proud he is so why can't he be. He is more strong then Jeongguk and at the same time, he isn't.