Chapter 23: Impulse

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Lee Minhyuk." Yoongi says. Jeongguk was looking outside the window. It wasn't raining today. The sun was out shining brightly. Jeongguk hums and Yoongi continues.

"He was actually the one behind the auction that night. Also he has been Park Jimin's client for two years and they both remain in contact time to time. A lot actually." Yoongi says.

"Just two years and he has funded an auction. And for what? Prostitutes? Or money?" Jeongguk says and Yoongi chuckles.

"You've been in this for what?---three years? So if you can build an empire---can't anyone else start their own little one." Yoongi grins and Jeongguk snickers.

"No one else is allowed to even think about reaching where I am---let alone succeed in it." Jeongguk smirks.

"Right."

"Where can I find him?" Jeongguk asks.

"His location isn't confirmed yet but I'll let you know." Yoongi says and Jeongguk nods.

"One thing hyung." Jeongguk says and Yoongi hums. "If, according to Park, he wasn't behind all of it. If he didn't knew about the auction or those who held it---then how did hey knew about Taehyung? Who sent him those clothes---the driver?"

Yoongi wanted to slap Jeongguk right now.

"Well if you had been a little bit patient and not kill the owner---you probably would've known something." Yoongi says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I couldn't stand him breathing. How dare he do that to----".

"Don't Jeongguk---don't do this to yourself. Stop forgetting the main thing---the main reason why Taehyung hates you." Jeongguk winces and Yoongi's words.

"But that doesn't mean I'll let others do the same to him hyung. For God's sake he was about to get sold." Jeongguk snaps and Yoongi sighs.

"Okay, fine---but have you told Taehyung about his parents? You can't keep them away from their child when they haven't done anything." Yoongi says.

"No---no I haven't." Jeongguk gulps. He had totally forgotten about them.

"Bravo little brother. Now I know why Taehyung hates you." Yoongi tries not to grin. Jeongguk rolls his eyes at that. But inside, he knows Taehyung might kill him when he'll tell him about his parents.

"I'll tell him. Soon." Jeongguk says, sipping the coffee he himself made and trying his best to not throw up.

"I met Hoseok at the casino last night." Yoongi says and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Jimin's assistant." Yoongi replies.

"So?"

"He told me his boss took your boy on a really romantic dinner date." Yoongi says and leaves in a speed of light.

The cup in Jeongguk's hand falls on the floor, breaking into pieces. Jeongguk couldn't believe his ears. He knows Yoongi would never joke regarding to Taehyung at all. He had told Taehyung to stay away from Jimin but that stubborn boy doesn't just listen.

In no time, Jeongguk grabs his jacket and car keys---heading to---well you all know that very well.

--------------------------------

Taehyung was currently talking to Jimin on the phone. He had a soft shy smile on his face as they talked about the last night. Taehyung was telling him that he loves the perfume Jimin gifted him and all the sweet talk.