Chapter 45: Scorching

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

And Jeongguk finds himself falling more deeply in love with Taehyung. Jeongguk knows he was at fault yet it was Taehyung who apologised at first. Taehyung forgot everything and embraced him. And how can Jeongguk not become his slave after being forgiven so easily of after hurting him earlier.

His words were so harsh and Taehyung's eyes were so clear with all the hurt. Yet he doesn't know why he told him to leave---he had already said all that he regrets now and he wants Taehyung to know how sorry he is and that he never---ever want Taehyung away from him.

Jeongguk slows down in kissing Taehyung's neck and the raspberry haired boy frowns as Jeongguk puts just a little distance so he could see him.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung whispers---confused. "Why---why did you stop?"

"Why did you apologise when it wasn't even your fault?" Jeongguk asks.

"What---what kind of question is that Jeongguk? I was at fault too---" Taehyung asks back.

"I feel so bad right now Taehyung---I keep hurting you and you keep forgiving me---".

"Jeongguk? Why are you saying all this right now? Is everything okay? I thought we were over this" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"You're too good for this world---do you know that? And I feel like I will keep hurting until you'll finally leave me." Jeongguk desperately says---broken.

"No---no Jeongguk---what are you saying. I---I would never do that. Please---". Taehyung takes in a shaky breath as he cups Jeongguk's face, caressing it softly.

Taehyung wants Jeongguk to not be so scared of losing him. Jeongguk feels vulnerable---insecure---belittled because he's scared of losing Taehyung. He thinks Taehyung will leave him anytime because of what he has done to him. And Taehyung wants his lover to be sure of this one thing---he's not going to leave Jeongguk.

Taehyung knows there is no one who can love him like Jeongguk. There is no one like Jeongguk in this whole wide world and Taehyung is the only person who has seen the good in Jeongguk and why would Taehyung leave---he loves Jeongguk and you just can't leave the person you are madly in love with.

"You told me not mess up and Taehyung is keep messing up---".

"What do you mean keep messing up? Jeongguk we're in love. Love---Jeongguk---It's not easy. If it's you to mess up this time---maybe I'll be the next one---It's normal---people fight in a relationship. We just---we just need to be careful with---with our words." Taehyung says.

"I never wanted to hurt you and I swear I didn't mean those things---I---I was just so damn angry because---Taehyung---I can't see you with someone who clearly wants to---".

"He doesn't have feelings for me Jeongguk and so what if he has---what should matter is that I love you and that---that should---be enough." Taehyung smiles softly and wipes the tear that just falls from Jeongguk's eye.

Taehyung never knew Jeongguk would be this insecure and he understands it now and it can't be helped when you're in love for the very first time. Now, Taehyung will make sure that his lover never feels like that. He'll love him so much that every insecurity will go away.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung---I can't seem to forget the hurt in your eyes when I said those words and I swear I---".

"You regret them. Jeongguk I know you do---It's clear in your eyes and it's all that matters okay. Stop degrading yourself like this baby---It's okay. I regret my words too. Just forget it yeah? and I'm yours. I'm only yours. Forever yours" Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.