Chapter 48: Apart

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Yugyeom-ssi. Yug-Yugyeom-ssi---stop---stop the car. I---I beg you please." Taehyung keeps crying---begging for Yugyeom to stop the car. Yugyeom keeps driving, ignoring the desperate cries of the raspberry haired boy. He ignores the soft tugging on his shoulder as Taehyung keeps tapping.

"Jeongguk---he---he didn't mean it. I know he didn't want to send me away---Jeongguk---he loves me---he can't mean what he did." Taehyung kept trying but Yugyeom had orders---he had orders from his boss to take Taehyung where told and stay with him for a few days and that's exactly what he's doing to do. Yugyeom can't listen to what his heart is screaming at him---screaming at him to reunite the two lovers yet he can't. He just can't.

"Taehyung-ssi, please sit back and put the seat belt on. We are not going back." Yugyeom firmly states and Taehyung begs again, his hand still on Yugyeom's shoulder. Yugyeom---just for a second, holds Taehyung's hand and then let's go---It's the least affection he can show for now even when it may mean nothing.

"Yugyeom-ssi." And Taehyung's plea almost makes Yugyeom turn back and take Taehyung to where he actually belongs---with Jeongguk and after that---he'd beat the shit out of Jeongguk for being so damn stupid yet---he knows Jeongguk only wants Taehyung safe and Taehyung isn't safe until Jeongguk takes care of Changmin and every other enemy he should've gotten rid of long ago.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." It's all Yugyeom can say. Taehyung drops his hand from Yugyeom's shoulder and falls back at the seat, curling himself into a ball as he cries all the way to airport.

He refuses to get out of the car, jerking away from Yugyeom's touch who tires to get him out of the car. Taehyung doesn't want to go and that's that.

"Please Taehyung---don't make it difficult for both of us." Yugyeom says---It's breaking him to see Taehyung like this. He never thought love can reduce to such a mess as well.

"Take me back Yugyeom please. Please---I want to see Gukkie---I want to ask him why be did it." Taehyung utters---his eyes blood red.

"Trust me Taehyung---I want to take you back but Jeongguk is my boss first and then friend and I am bound to do as he tolds me." Yugyeom answers.

"I know you can't think properly at the moment but when you'll calm down---you'll understand that what Jeongguk did---is---is better for you. Safe for you." Yugyeom explains and Taehyung looks at him---all the pain in his eyes.

"Okay---if he thinks that---us being apart is better---safer then I'll do just as he says." Taehyung wipes his tears which can't stop. Yugyeom helps him out of the car because Taehyung couldn't even stand properly---he was just tired.

Taehyung had stopped crying---he as no more tears and no more energy to cry. He trails behind Yugyeom like a lost puppy and doesn't even now which country he'll be living in from now and for how long---he doesn't know.

He just knows this that where ever he's going---Jeongguk won't be there. In every hour and second of the day---he'll be missing Jeongguk like crazy---he knows he will because he ready does.

Promises are made to be broken. Taehyung believes this phrases with all his heart---without any doubt because the person he loves---has broken the promise of never letting him go.

How confidently and how proudly you said you'll never let me go. I had begged you and you kissed me---promising to be with me forever. And yet you broke it---why did you had to do this to me Jeongguk?