Chapter 57: Enchanting

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk doesn't want to think about the past---Taehyung always tell him to forget it. There will surely be times when Jeongguk would remember what he did and he will fall into guilt and regret but he knows Taehyung will always be there to pull him back to himself.

That's all Jeongguk wants---for Taehyung to always be with him and knowing Taehyung---he will stay with Jeongguk no matter what. Jeongguk can't live without Taehyung---and that's exactly the case with Taehyung because he can't stay apart from Jeongguk---now that he finally has him forever.

Jeongguk is a seeker---and those who seek ecstacy in love---don't complain about the suffering and that is why---in his love---the unconditional love he has for Taehyung---he doesn't care about the pain that comes with it. He's willing to take every hit happily---as long as Taehyung's with him---he's willing to risk his life too.

In love, there always is uncertainty at times---the feeling of being loved must be guaranteed again and again because one single doubt---one mistake---can raise hell.

Yet in their love---the feeling of being loved is certified with every touch---every kiss---every longing gaze and then no doubt is there---no uncertainty---only a fact, a surety that they are not going to leave eachother. They are destined to be together and you can't change your destiny.

Jeongguk takes Taehyung's hand in his own after they break the hug. He looks at the ring that makes Taehyung's hand more beautiful. Bringing Taehyung's hand closer to his lips, Jeongguk and kisses it softly---his lips warm against Taehyung's skin as the raspberry haired boy sighs happily at the feeling.

Taehyung does the same---taking Jeongguk's hand in his and kisses above the ring and then intertwines their hands together, smiling happily and they both let their tears fall---It's alright to cry in happiness tonight---It's their way to show how happy they are to have a promise---an invisible string of fate---tying them together in the form of the rings.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung softy says.

It's true---that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name. It always does.

"Yes baby?" Jeongguk replies and Taehyung just loves it so damn much when Jeongguk calls him by the nickname. Taehyung smiles and circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck loosely, playing with his hair softly. Taehyung was in Jeongguk's lap now that they shifted---still on the floor---right where Jeongguk had surrendered to Taehyung.

"If I ever hurt you or say anything that will cause you pain---I apologise in advance---". Taehyung chuckles and so does Jeongguk. Though it's Jeongguk who's worried because he might hurt Taehyung more than Taehyung will. But it's only hurt---they will love each other so much to never let pain come between them.

"Just know that---no matter what---I would never hurt you, atleast intentionally, I will never. But we both know that there will be times when either of us will mess up---say things that we don't mean but--". Taehyung slides his hand infront to play with Jeongguk's collar.

"But it's normal---we can't have a relationship in which there won't he any fights---hurt or pain---there definitely will be but all we have to do---is to figure them out and no matter what happens---we will come back to each other." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods in understanding.

"I don't want to lose you Gukkie---I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I'll be devastated even if I start thinking about staying away from you." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk holds him tighter by his waist.

"I know I've pushed you away---hurt you countless times but I just want you to this that I can't live without you Kim Taehyung---letting you go will be the death of me. I can never do that." Jeongguk says, caressing the exposed skin on Taehyung's waist.