Chapter 41: Echo

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Let me through please. I need to see Mr. Jeon. Please. It's about his brother." Hoseok says and Yugyeom raises his eyebrow.

"Do you really think I would believe you. And what would you even know about Yoongi hyung?" Yugyeom asks and Hoseok sighs defeated.

"He's in trouble---Jimin and him are in trouble. I am not lying. Please let me see your boss." Hoseok pleads.

"Stay here." Yugyeom says and walks inside the mansion.

Yugyeom knocks on the door and the mafia boss let's him in.

"Park's assistant wants to see you." Yugyeom says and Jeongguk looks at him in confusion.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks.

"He says it's about Yoongi hyung." Yugyeom informs. Jeongguk frowns at that.

"Speaking of Yoongi hyung---where is he? I haven't seen him after we came back from Russia." Jeongguk had totally forgot about him because he was only focusing on his love---Taehyung and no care about the rest of the world. Not even yesterday in the office had his mind slipped off to why Yoongi hasn't been home.

"No idea." Yugyeom replies and Jeongguk knows something is wrong.

"Send him in." Jeongguk says and Yugyeom nods. A minute or two later, the knock is heard and Yugyeom enters, Hoseok right behind him. Yugyeom stands at the side and Hoseok cowers in fear as Jeongguk stares at him furious eyes.

"Speak." Jeongguk demands and Hoseok gulps and takes a deep breath.

"Jimin and Yoongi-ssi are held hostage." Hoseok says and Jeongguk remains calm. He doesn't need to speak to tell Hoseok to continue because Hoseok knows if he won't complete---he'd be in trouble.

"Jimin's client was furious for not getting the drugs on time and a small fight broke between them and it turned into a big fued and Jimin was captured." Hoseok stops to look at Jeongguk who still remains unaffected.

"I went to Yoongi-ssi for help. I couldn't think of anything else. I did convinced him to help me and we were almost successful but they were caught and couldn't make it out. I tried my best to find out where they are kept but it was all in vain---so I had to come to you." Hoseok explains.

A pin drop silence envelopes the room. Hoseok even dreads to breath because he didn't want to break it. Jeongguk keeps his now nonchalant eyes at Hoseok.

"I don't know why hyung decided to help you both but I'm sure he knew what he was doing." Jeongguk speaks and Hoseok gulps again. Being here was different but being here alone was way more suffocating.

"And talking about them getting away---then it's Min Yoongi we are talking about. He'll be back soon." Jeongguk says and Hoseok frowns.

"You won't help him?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk smirks.

"He never needed my help. He's capable enough." Jeongguk says and Hoseok deflates.

"But he'll be hurt and those people will beat him up---".

"You don't have to worry about him. Consider yourself lucky that you're still alive after dragging my brother into this mess when he wasn't supposed to be there at the first place." Jeongguk threatens in a mild tone yet Hoseok shivers at the intensity.

"But---you can do it easier and it won't take long at all so---".

"I said---he'll figure it out and I hope he comes back alone." Jeongguk says and Hoseok was on verge of crying.