Chapter 3: Sold

Pic cred. Hisasihun

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"You needed him for coffee Jeongguk. What got in your mind?" Namjoon asks. First he was shocked to hear it coming from Jeongguk's mouth that Taehyung is going to be sold as a prostitute. Not to mention Seokjin---he is going to go out of his mind but even Seokjin can't change Jeongguk's mind if be has decided that.

"Just do what you are told Namjoon. Don't fucking question me here." Jeongguk gritts his teeth.

"Listen Jeongguk, please. Taehyung has no idea about this fucked up world. He's innocent. Don't do this to him." Namjoon literally begs the mafia boss. He regrets telling Jeongguk about the coffee boy.

"Just go and tell Yoongi hyung I want to see him. He won't come if I'll call him." Jeongguk says with a smirk.

"Also, I don't step away once I decide what I have to do. You, out of all people should know that." Jeongguk says.

"I know you don't care about anyone else but you'll lose Seokjin's respect." Namjoon says and Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

"I don't give a fuck about anyone." Jeongguk says. He knows Taehyung is Seokjin's best friend.

"Why? Why are you doing this? What has he done to you?" Namjoon desperately asks.

"You'll know." Jeongguk says and waves off his hand gesturing Namjoon to leave.

With a heavy heart, Namjoon leaves.

-----------------------------

"Jeon Jeongguk has cancelled another meeting. He doesn't want the drugs from us." The male with round glasses says.

"Yet. He doesn't want the drugs yet. But he will soon." The smaller one says with a smirk.

"He's doing it on purpose. He is mocking us."

"I know Hoseok but he needs to know that I run the drug deals, I can take over the other ones and then he'll have to deal with us." Jimin says and Hoseok nods.

"Definitely will." Hoseok says.

"Gosh it was a tiring day. Come one Hoseok, take off your pants." Jimin says, getting up and unbuckles his jeans.

------------------------------

"He's pretty. Beautiful to be honest." Jeongguk chuckles at his brothers words.

"I know but don't you think he'll get us shit tons of money." Jeongguk says as if he doesn't have shit tons of money already.

"Others get us that too. Why him?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Sometimes you're so fucking dumb big brother." Jeongguk says and Yoongi narrows his eyes at him.

"You said it yourself that he's gorgeous. I saw him and I wanted him to be a jewel of our club. What's wrong in that?" Jeongguk shrugs.

"I see." Yoongi says and Jeongguk snorts.

"Of course you do."

"I didn't knew they had such a beautiful son." Yoongi says.

"Well that's because they don't owe you anything. But they do to me and now they'll pay." Jeongguk says.

"Pay!" Yoongi chuckles. "Pay with their life. We all know you're going to kill them." Jeongguk shrugs at that.

"Unless they give me what I want, I won't. But I know they can't." Jeongguk says.

"So you decided to punish their son. Very damn impressive Jeongguk. He probably doesn't even know about anything." Yoongi boringly says.