Chapter 46: Hinder

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Excuse me?" It's what comes into Taehyung's mind and says it out loud for whoever just decided to so easily invade into his house.

"Excused." The guy smiles evilly sweet and Taehyung gritts his teeth.

What the hell?

"I'm sorry but I don't want you here so it's better of you leave." Taehyung says and the guy stares at him blankly and then shakes his head.

"But I don't want to." The guy pouts and Taehyung wants to hit the box he's holding right at his face but he doesn't want to risk anything.

"What do you want? You know this is not good to enter someone's house like this." Taehyung says and the guy chuckles.

"Well---let's just get to know eachother and be friends! Yayy!" The says enthusiastically and Taehyung looks at him, confused.

"No, I don't want to be your friend so kindly leave." Taehyung points at the door because he was having none of it.

"Look---I'm not here to hurt you---I promise, I just want to tell you some things." He says.

"What things?" Taehyung asks.

Don't fall for it Taehyung---he might be lying. What if he's a theif or a killer---

"About that fucker---your mafia boyfriend." Taehyung makes a disgusted face at the tone of the guy. How dare he call his lover that. And Taehyung knew he'd have to face alot of trouble since he was the love of a mafia boss and that is always risky. But Taehyung is ready for all the trouble because he accepted Jeongguk and everything that will come with it.

So Taehyung doesn't think about how this guy knows about him because Jeongguk was always careful in hiding him from his dark world but mistakes are bound to happen---nothing always works out like we want.

"Oh yeah? What about him?" Taehyung arches his eyebrow.

"Ohhh---confident huh? I like it---you must get along very well with him." The guy says and Taehyung remains unaffected.

"By the way---I'm Yoon Changmin." The guy smiles and extends his hand for Taehyung to shake but the raspberry haired boy doesn't. Changmin pouts and pulls it away.

"Can we sit and then talk? By the way---I can drink any kind of coffee." Changmin smiles and walks towards the couch. Taehyung gulps as the Changmin's eyes were off of him. He places the box on the shelf and walks hesitantly behind the creepy guy.

"You have a nice house. I'm surprised you don't live with your boyfriend? Why?" Changmin asks as he sits comfortably on the couch.

"That's none of your business." Why the fuck is my phone not with me when I need it. But Taehyung was sure he won't be able to use it. This creepy guy won't let him. And now he was probably about to find out how he is connected to Jeongguk.

"Sit down Taehyung-ssi, we have a lot to talk about." Changmin says and Taehyung does---being confident and not scared infront of the idiot who decided to bother him this late.

"How would I belive you're not lying." Taehyung asks.

"Well---we'll have Jeongguk to confirm okay? So don't worry." Changmin claps his hand.

"I don't know how you met that ruthless man or how you were able to crack his heart and I don't even want to know. You and I both know that Jeon Jeongguk is a merciless and a callous person." Changmin's eyes held immense hatred and fire.