Chapter 18: Rain

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung composes himself immediately after Jeongguk tells him to get in the car. Taehyung sure as hell won't do that.

Who does he think he is?

He's greatly mistaken that I'd listen to him.

I don't even want to see him.

"Why can't you leave me alone? I'm not getting in that damn car with you." Taehyung snaps, the rain pours with all its might. 

"I'm taking you to your house, not anywhere else. Try to understand." Jeongguk doesn't know what he's saying but he really wants to spend time with Taehyung more.

"Understand? You want me to understand? Why can't you understand that I don't want to see your face. Why can't you stay away from me? I want to forget the torturous time I had because of you. You need to understand that." Taehyung yells and Jeongguk feels a tug at his heart.

How can Jeongguk forget what he has done to Taehyung. He shouldn't---even for a moment forget what he did to Taehyung. And how can Taehyung possibly forget everything. It's obvious that whenever he sees Jeongguk, every evil deed of he mafia boss flashes in his mind and he wants to stay as far as possible from Jeongguk.

"I---I know that---you don't have to remind me." Jeongguk says in a small voice but Taehyung listens even when the rain is heavy on them, creating splashes as it hits he ground.

"You should know who you are Jeon Jeongguk---you should know that you are a monster---a devil who feeds of those who don't know how to fight back but every monster and a devil has a weakness and surely you must have one too. I hope that weakness ruins you." Taehyung spits. Taehyung wants to keep believing the that Jeongguk doesn't love him---that Jeongguk can't love him. He wants to believe it.

You are my weakness Taehyung. You are my love and love makes a person weak.

"Just---just let me drop you---It's cold and raining---you'll get sick." Jeongguk was walking towards Taehyung and Taehyung didn't wanted to step back---he didn't wanted Jeongguk to know that he was scared.

"Don't come near me." And Jeongguk stops right there at the soft command. Jeongguk can see it. The fear in Taehyung's eyes despite him trying to appear unaffected. Jeongguk hates that. There is always a slight fear in Taehyung's eyes whenever Jeongguk is near him and Jeongguk knows very well that he is responsible for that.

Jeongguk never thought that this will ever happen to him---that he'd fall for Kim Taehyung so hard that it'll hurt. That it'll hurt to see him suffering because of him. Jeongguk thought letting Taehyung go would probably make his feelings disappear but it's been just a day and Jeongguk is standing in front of Taehyung---because he can't just simply let go.

"Please don't be scared of me. I know you are and trust me---".

"Trust you? Trust you? Don't even complete that sentence Jeon---you don't deserve my trust---you don't deserve my love." Taehyung was himself surprised when he said the last sentence. He never wanted to discuss love---never infront of Jeongguk. But now that he's said it---he will just say it.

Jeongguk has tensed at that. The rain started to calm down a little but the emotions he feels---are getting stronger. It's Jeongguk who's scared now---scared of whatever Taehyung will say to him---which he knows is just going to be some bitter words. Jeongguk deserves that. He'll keep telling himself that---he deserves it.