Chapter 9: Confused (Pt. I)

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was happy. He was so damn happy because Jeongguk was leaving for Italy tonight, for a whole week and Taehyung couldn't be more happy. After a whole month of being Jeongguk's torture object, he could finally have a week to himself.

He didn't dare say anything to Jeongguk after he came back from shopping three weeks earlier. He forgot to buy something. Boxers. He was using two boxers, had to clean one daily and use the other one. But before Jeongguk was leaving, Taehyung very expertly pleaded to let him go with Yugyeom to clothing shop and buy them and Jeongguk said yes, after threatening him that he'll not spare him at all if he'll even dare to look at a stranger. Yugyeom was of course and exception.

Namjoon and Yoongi were also going and the security outside was doubled.

"You are Jeongguk's assistant, why aren't you going with him?" Taehyung asks Yugyeom who was driving back to mansion now. Taehyung wanted ice cream but Yugyeom wouldn't even listen to him, saying Jeongguk ordered to come back immediately.

"He doesn't need me there." Taehyung wasn't expecting Yugyeom to answer since he was always silent.

"Why?" Taehyung asks.

"That doesn't concern you Taehyung-ssi." Yugyeom says and Taehyung gives him a disgusted look.

Rude.

Now Taehyung was ready to enjoy his one week freedom. And also to think of an escape plan.

------------------------------

"Those bastards go there to fuck, not kill the prostitutes. They can't drug them and kill them." Jeongguk gritts his teeth. Apparently they were in new Italy and they were after a gang--the members of them killed three of prostitutes in Yoongi's club.

"The money they had caused us to lose by killing them, I'll make sure to get it back by selling their body parts." Jeongguk growls. No one---no one plays with Jeongguk and get away. Jeongguk always finds them.

And in next two days, Jeongguk did what he said. Only the selling was left which he made sure his guards have sold by now, watching the money infront of him. Yeah, selling body parts and getting money, yeah.

He showered when they got back to the hotel they were staying in. Jeongguk was sitting on the sofa chair, they were to stay for a week because he thought he'll find them in this time but three days were up and they had a flight tomorrow morning, back to Korea.

Jeongguk was staring at nothing in particular on his mac book. His eyes dart around the room after a moment and he sees strawberries on the table along with some wine. Jeongguk's mind immediately goes to that day when he heard Taehyung telling Haechan that he loves strawberries while he was leaving for the meeting in his casino.

Why the fuck am I thinking about him. Jeongguk clenches his jaw, not knowing why the raspberry haired boy invaded his mind right at the time when he wanted to be thoughtless. Fortunately, a knock interrupts him.

"Come in." Jeongguk knew who it was.

"You're up?" Yoongi says, closing the door behind him.

"Does it look like I'm sleeping?" Jeongguk gestures at himself.

"No." Yoongi half smiles.

"Tired?" Yoongi asks after a while.

"A little." Jeongguk answers and Yoongi can clearly see the he is a lot tired.

"Too bad you don't have your coffee boy to make you coffee or help you." Yoongi smirks and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows in irritation.

"Why are you talking about him?" Jeongguk says.