Chapter 26: Chance

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Sure Jeongguk was holding Taehyung in his arms, as closer to him as possible. Sure Taehyung's lips on his own were the indication that it's real---that Taehyung is really here, with him---kissing him, he initiated the kiss yet still Jeongguk wanted to be completely sure that he isn't dreaming because he doesn't want to be just imagining this euphoric feeling.

Jeongguk finally believes it---believes it when Taehyung pulls him closer by his nape and deepens the kiss. Jeongguk never even dreamed that Taehyung would be kissing him ever again. After everything that's Taehyung got to know but he was proved wrong by his beautiful boy in his arms. He doesn't know why Taehyung is kissing him---he just knows this much that the way Taehyung kissing him---It's just perfect.

So Jeongguk doesn't hold back---he doesn't have it in him to not kiss his love back. Jeongguk gently and surely moves his lips and Taehyung sighs gently in it. They kiss with all the feelings that they want to voice out---that Taehyung wants to voice out because Jeongguk's feelings are already spoken and yet the way Jeongguk pours them in the kiss is enough for Taehyung to melt in his arms.

Jeongguk was hesitant at first and then sucks Taehyung's bottom lip sensually, elicting a moan from the raspberry haired boy. Taehyung breaks the kiss, his hand still on Jeongguk's nape and the other on his shoulder and he doesn't have to care if his legs give due to this beautiful feeling because Jeongguk is holding on to him---safe and secure in his arms.

"Je-jeon-gguk." Taehyung stutters, both of them breathing heavily against eachother's lips.

"Yes Taehyung." Jeongguk doesn't know what Taehyung has to say and he feels a little nervous or maybe Taehyung has nothing to say but he doesn't want Taehyung to go back to hating him---but he isn't sure if right now---Taehyung still hates him or not.

Don't get your hopes too high Jeongguk.

Taehyung doesn't want to let go---not yet but he has to. He's about to do something which needs courage and Taehyung doesn't have it but he's going to try. He's a kind person---so he has to try.

"I wanted you hurt. I wanted to see you getting hurt but I---". Taehyung sighs, biting his lips to not let out any sob. But he doesn't let go of Jeongguk, he can't even if the words he is saying will hurt Jeongguk---at first.

"I--Jeongguk I don't know why you love me so much---Jeongguk you---I don't know---I can't believe someone can love me this much. I---I used to doubt your love me but now I know it's real and so pure." Taehyung utters, tears in his size and Jeongguk feels like his heart might stop.

"No one has ever loved me this much. No one has cried for me---I haven't seen anyone so devastated for me and it's impossible to just believe that you can fall in love---". Taehyung chuckles a little. "I'll be very honest with you Jeongguk because I'm just tired---I'm tired my own mixed feelings and thoughts and--".

"Feelings?" Jeongguk immediately says, surprised. Taehyung gulps and looks away, avoiding Jeongguk's eyes.

"No Jeongguk---just listen to me--".

"Okay." Jeongguk says, dejected.

"I don't want to humiliate myself by telling you what happened to me two years ago---in those four months but I'll tell you only this---those four months the most painful and dreaded months of my life and I wanted to forget them---which is impossible and---".

"And I did that to you." Jeongguk whispers, ashamed.

"Will you just let me complete?" Taehyung glares at Jeongguk and Jeongguk slowly nods. If he ever found the person who did this to Taehyung---he will just---you don't wanna know.