Chapter 11: Drunk

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

There were moments when Taehyung would be pissed for no reason. At that time he likes to mess around with someone to cheer himself up. From pulling pranks on Namjoon and Seokjin to annoying the shit out of his parents---Taehyung had to do something crazy.

From the moment Taehyung woke up in the morning, he was feeling like this---the feeling where he wanted to break everything that he puts his hand on. He wasn't talking much to Haechan either. He was just very very pissed.

Taehyung was currently standing in front of the brewing machine. He made the espresso for Jeongguk and then made a simple black coffee. In that cup, Taehyung poured half of the coffee powder to make sure it's really really bitter. He tasted a bit and wanted to scream because it was horrible.

He picked up both the cups and headed towards Jeongguk's room. The mafia boss was in the shower so Taehyung placed his espresso in the side table and stood infront of it to hide it. The bitter one in his hand.

You'll be in big trouble Taehyung. This coffee is like poison. Taehyung just smiled evilly to himself. He doesn't care if he'll get punished due to this, he was used to everything now.

Taehyung has completely forgotten about the ice-cream night a day before. Jeongguk was still his tormentor so it's fair that Taehyung start torturing Jeongguk too---in his own ways of course.

Taehyung stiffens when Jeongguk gets out of the bathroom. Thank God he was dressed completely. Jeongguk takes just a glimpse at Taehyung who stands still with the coffee in his hand. Taehyung waits in anticipation when Jeongguk grabs the cup from him.

Taehyung bites his lips, eyes shinning in excitement as Jeongguk brings the cup to his lips. And then it happens, for Taehyung it's slow motion---Jeongguk's features turning into pure disgust as he spits out the bitter liquid and the little that has gone down his throat making him break into fits of coughs.

"What the hell is this?" Jeongguk says after catching his breath. Taehyung puts up the most innocent face he can muster up.

"Huh? Is something wrong?" Taehyung softly says.

"You call this coffee?" Jeongguk says harshly, ignoring the soft look on Taehyung.

"No, espresso." Taehyung says and Jeongguk takes a deep breath because he doesn't want to scream at he raspberry haired boy. Why? He doesn't know.

"It's horrible." Jeongguk says and hands the cup back to Taehyung but Taehyung's drama isn't over.

"Ohhh! I'm really sorry. This wasn't your cup. It's mine." Taehyung places it on the side table, picking up the other one. "Here you go. This one is yours, I must've swapped it without knowing." Taehyung smiles and hands the cup to Jeongguk who looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You don't drink coffee." Jeongguk says and Taehyung bites his tongue.

"I do." Taehyung says and Jeongguk lips shape into a smirk. Jeongguk walks forward and Taehyung tenses. Jeongguk stops mere inches apart and Taehyung looks down, unable to hold Jeongguk's burning gaze. Jeongguk extends his hand to put the cup on the table behind Taehyung, causing him to get closer.

Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk brings his lips close to his ears. He could never get used to Jeongguk being this close to him. He hates it.

"I know it was your attempt to play me. What did you thought?---". Jeongguk traces Taehyung's jaw with his other hand. "I won't know? Well guess what Taehyung, you can't fool me."