Chapter 61: Fated

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

The wedding ended late at night. Everyone enjoyed---dancing and laughing their hearts out. It was the night in which they forgot everything. They all felt like they were little kids who were having a pajama party and going crazy like no care in the world.

Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's collar to kiss him deeply---in the middle of the people because it's their night and they don't care what anyone things.

Oh love! See the pageant that in the crowd of the daring,

With a hundred stigmas---in the heart of the market, I dance!

Because I don't care now---whoever sees me---whoever---I would kiss you and show you my love---in front of everyone and you can say I have no shame but I won't hesitate to show my love for you to he world.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were heading to the penthouse---in a car full with gifts and flowers and smiles on their faces. Jeongguk's hand rests on Taehyung's thigh and Taehyung's hand over Jeongguk's hand. They stay quiet for the whole ride---they don't need to say anything---their hearts speak for them---their actions---their touches and their smiles speak louder.

Reaching the penthouse---Jeongguk gives Taehyung the keys and Taehyung grabs a few gifts. Jeongguk tells Chris to to bring the rest of the gifts as he grabs a few himself because he knows that opening the gifts will be the first thing Taehyung would want to do in the morning.

Jeongguk thanks Chris for the help and closes the door. He walks inside and finds Taehyung looking at the wind chime, his back at Jeongguk. Jeongguk smiles and clears his throat and Taehyung slowing turns around, smiling warmly at his husband.

Jeongguk walks towards him---his eyes holding a tender glint and all the love for him. Taehyung keeps his soft smile as Jeongguk stands infront him---so close, just like Taehyung loves.

"Jeon Taehyung." Jeongguk whispers---eyes taking in his husband's beauty. Taehyung's heart soars at the new name---the name he loves more than his real one. Now this name is his identity and this is the name by which he'll be known and he can't be more happy about it.

"Yes husband?" Taehyung replies in a whisper and calling Jeongguk his husband---Taehyung can't explain this ecstatic feeling.

"I can't belive you're finally mine. After everything that we've been through---after everything I've done to you---". Taehyung doesn't let Jeongguk complete as he puts a finger on Jeongguk's lips and shakes his head---telling Jeongguk that he's not allowed to talk about what's past. Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's hand gently and puts it over his chest.

"Let me talk Taehyung please---I want to tell you how much I'm thankful of you for loving someone like me. I swear Taehyung---I don't---I don't know what I would do without you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles, moving forward and boops Jeongguk's nose with his own and gently pecks it---leaving Jeongguk to sigh contented.

"What's done is done Gukkie---now we have to worry only about the life that we'll be spending together---our future. We're gonna leave the past in the past okay---". Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods gently, smiling afterwards.

"You're mine." Jeongguk utters, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and Taehyung bites his lips and nods---

"All yours." Taehyung says and there is no doubt in that. They definitely belong to each other.