Chapter 36: Torture

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Uhmm warning; some torture scenes. Body harm mentioned.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk left after Taehyung fell asleep. Finally, after two days, Taehyung fell asleep. Jeongguk knows Taehyung won't be going back to himself anytime soon. He knows Taehyung will cry again once when he wakes up. Jeongguk knows he's in love with a broken boy and he will try his best to pick up the pieces and make him whole again.

Sure, he won't be able to ever fill in the cracks but everyone has them---Taehyung's are just deeper. Jeongguk won't be able to fill them up but atleast---atleast he can hide them---from the predators in this world.

Only if Taehyung allows him to.

Yoongi had called him, telling him that Minhyuk is in the mansion and now Jeongguk was ready---ready to hurt him. Slowly and gradually---torture him and make sure Minhyuk begs for him to just kill him already.

Jeongguk throws his coat on the couch, proceeds to take off his tie and throws it somewhere, rolling up his sleeves, adrenaline rushing in his body and he is the Jeongguk that the whole world knows---a monster.

He finds Yoongi as he makes his way to the cellar. Yoongi nods at him and opens the door for him. Two days, Jeongguk told Mingyu to take care of Minhyuk but not too much. So as he enters the dark room, only illuminated by the bulb hanging. In the middle, under the light---Minhyuk was chained.

Jeongguk's mind immediately wanders to the time when entered this room and saw Taehyung---tied to the chair and looking so scared yet trying his best to not be intimidated by him. That time, Jeongguk felt the same adrenaline and rush in him---the rush to hurt him. To hurt Taehyung alot.

Now,

He's doing the same---he's going to hurt the person who has hurt Taehyung.

Now,

He can't see Taehyung hurt. He wants to see everyone getting hurt who would even dare to touch Taehyung like that.

Now,

He's not hurting Taehyung---he's hurting for Taehyung and for his own satisfaction too. The person right infront of him, is the one who has caused Taehyung so much pain and misery.

Maybe one day, he'll hurt himself too. Maybe he'll tell Yoongi or Yugyeom to hurt him too, physically because he has caused Taehyung pain too.

But now,

He's gotten selfish. He wants to be with his love. He gets to touch Taehyung and kiss him, hold him and feel him---he's selfish and he doesn't want to be deprived of this.

Now,

He's in love with Kim Taehyung and he'll do anything for him. Just to see a smile on his face---he'll do anything. He'll kill for him---he'll die for him.

Those two months changed his life.

Jeongguk walks towards Minhyuk who was on the floor, chained by heavy chains. Jeongguk could see a few bruises but they were nothing. Jeongguk wants to---and will litter his whole body with deep and aching bruises.

Jeongguk drags a chair from the corner and settles in front of him. The noise causes Minhyuk to open his eyes. He squints his eyes, groaning as he is unable to move.

"Well good morning." Jeongguk utters, a smirk playing on his lips.

"What do you want? What did I do to you?" Minhyuk gets straight to the point. He knows it's related to Taehyung and he knows he's not going to escape.